If you’re searching for cheap iRobot Roomba vacuum deals, this is a good time to be shopping. We found an excellent selection of discounted Roomba vacuum cleaners. Robot vacuum deals help you save money as well as regain the lost time spent you’ve spent vacuuming floors. iRobot is the robotic vacuum industry leader for autonomous tools that are more than up to meeting floor-cleaning challenges. If you want to re-capture the time you spend vacuuming, read on to discover the best Roomba deals available.
- iRobot Roomba 692 Robot Vacuum — $280, was $300
- iRobot Roomba E5 (5150) Robot Vacuum — $300, was $350
- iRobot Roomba i3+ (3550) Robot Vacuum with Automatic Dirt Disposal — $550, was $600
- iRobot Roomba i6+ (6550) Robot Vacuum with Auto Dirt Disposal — $690, was $800
- Roomba i3 and Braava Jet Mop M6 — $747, was $850
- iRobot Roomba s9+ (9550) Robot Vacuum with Automatic Dirt Disposal — $1,099, was $1,300
- iRobot Roomba s9+ Robot Vacuum with Braava Jet M6 Mopping Robot — $1,320, was $1,549
Engineered for performance, the Roomba 614 has a patented three-stage cleaning system that uses dual multi-surface brushes, a specially designed edge-sweeping brush, and vacuum suction to attack everything, from small particles to large debris on your floors. Clean dirt even where you don’t see it with an edge-sweeping brush that is mounted at a 27-degree angle to sweep debris away from tough-to-reach spots.
Like many of the best robot vacuums, this Roomba vacuum automatically returns to its home base to recharge itself after it has finished cleaning.
Like all of the most recent iRobot models, the Roomba 960 has an extra-high-efficiency filter that captures 99% of all allergens, pollen, and particles as small as 10 microns, as well as an extra side brush to properly clean all of those hard-to-reach crevices.
The Roomba 960 model provides five times the cleaning power of previous models (whereas the Roomba 980 provides ten times the power), and you can control it using the iRobot Home App. The Roomba 960 model runs continuously for up to 75 minutes, and then automatically recharges and resumes cleaning to complete the entire job.
Best iRobot Roomba Alternative
If you don’t want to spend as much on the iRobot brand, Eufy offers an affordable app-based alternative to the higher-end Roombas with the Eufy RoboVac. This easy-to-use robotic vacuum quietly cleans your floors of dirt, pet hair, and even small solid objects, thanks to its improved suction power, while 11 infrared sensors and a pressure-sensitive bumper allow it to navigate freely — and it comes in at an affordable price. The RoboVac 30C’s lithium-ion battery keeps it running for up to 1.5 hours at a time before automatically redocking for self-charging.
Much like many of the iRobot models on the market, this helpful little battery-powered robot also comes with Wi-Fi connectivity. All you need to do is download the Eufy Home app to set schedules or even control your robotic vacuum cleaner straight from your phone. It will also work with Amazon Alexa if you follow the instructions for connecting it to your smart home devices.
Digital Trends may earn commission on products purchased through our links, which supports the work we do for our readers.
- Best cheap Peloton alternatives for September 2021
- The best self-emptying robot vacuums
- Best cheap GoPro alternative action cameras for September 2021
- Best cheap home security camera deals for September 2021: Arlo, Nest, Ring, EZVIZ
- Best cheap Amazon Echo deals for September 2021