Last Update: 10:30 AM PST, September 7, 2020.
Labor Day sales have arrived. That’s right — the nation’s leading retailers have finally taken an axe to their prices, discounting everything from clothing and laptops to mattresses and televisions, and just about everything in between, to celebrate the big day. Regardless of what you’re looking for, Digital Trends is on hand to help. Our crack team of bargain-hunters have navigated all the Labor Day sales happening online, cataloging the ones you need to know about below, while also picking out the very best Labor Day deals. Let’s dive in.
- Adorama Labor Day Sale: Adorama has discounted everything from AirPods and DSLRs to MacBooks and Surface Books for Labor Day. There’s no theme to the savings, so head over to see what’s up.
- Amazon Labor Day Sale: Amazon isn’t hosting a Labor Day sale per se, but it has discounted a number of must-have electronics and appliances (even more than usual) and that can’t be a coincidence.
- Best Buy Labor Day Sale: Best Buy has extended its Labor Day Appliance Sale to high-end electronics. We’re talking iPads, iPhones, MacBooks, 4K TVs, and more. (Almost) everything is on offer!
- B&H Photo Labor Day Sale: On the hunt for a new MacBook Pro? Headphones? Projector? These are just a few of the different gadgets B&H Photo Video has discounted for Labor Day 2020.
- Dell Labor Day Sale: Dell is offering massive discounts not only on laptops, monitors, and other computing hardware, but also smart home tech like Roombas, Nest Learning Thermostats, and Samsung 4K TVs.
- Dyson Labor Day Sale: Save up to $150 on select Dyson small home appliances, including the Dyson V11 Torque cordless vacuum and the Dyson Pure Cool BP04 purifying bladeless fan.
- GameStop Labor Day Sale: GameStop has reduced several must-have Nintendo Switch, PS4, and Xbox One games and accessories to celebrate Labor Day. Hurry, though: Stock is already running low.
- Home Depot Labor Day Sale: Just like Lowe’s, Home Depot is selling home appliances, patio furniture, tools, and more home essentials for up to 40% less than their retail price. Nice.
- Lowe’s Labor Day Sale: Lowe’s is offering up to 40% off home appliances, patio furniture, and just about everything else you’d squeeze into or outside your home, including outdoor grills.
- Microsoft Labor Day Sale: Microsoft is selling off several must-have laptops on the cheap for Labor Day, and with discounts coming in as steep as $800 under sticker, it’s an sale that’s not to be missed.
- SimpliSafe Labor Day Sale: Looking to tighten security around your home this Labor Day? SimpliSafe is knocking 20% off any new system and throwing in a free SimpliCam worth $99 with every order.
- — $79, was $110
- — $135, was $160
- — $169, was $199
- — $199, was $229
- — $200, was $300
- — $235, was $250
- — $249, was $300
- — $300, was $350
- — $350, was $399
- — $379, was $400
- — $500, was $550
- — $580, was $650
- — $599, was $959
- — $700, was $850
Are Cheap Labor Day Sales Too Good To Be True?
We’ve said it before and we’ll say it again: For every good deal out there during a shopping event like Labor Day and Prime Day, there are at least a dozen bad. That’s why it’s important to not only consult an impartial source of buying advice to find out whether the deal you’re looking at is really worth your hard-earned cash, but to also have an understanding of the tricks retailers use to dupe customers into thinking they’re looking at a no-brainer. Below, we’ve thrown together some advice to make sure you’re getting the best possible deal this Labor Day 2020.
- Compare: It can be hard to do this for clothing, but if you’re shopping for electronics, a quick check of other stores can help you decide if you’re getting a good price (if you found the deal here, skip this step).
- Read: Some sales aren’t all they’re cracked up to be, but you have to read all of the details to know that. BOGO could mean a variety of things and mail-in rebates are always more work than they ought to be.
- Think: Deals were designed to get you to make an impulsive buying decision, so make sure you do your due diligence before clicking Buy Now. If an offer seems too good to be true, it probably is. Be sensible.
Digital Trends may earn commission on products purchased through our links, which supports the work we do for our readers.
- 11 last minute Apple deals to shop before Prime Day ends
- The best laptop deals for November 2020: Dell, HP, Apple, and more
- The best cheap Mac Mini deals for November 2020
- Why now is the best time to buy the latest AirPods and iPad
- The best cheap iMac deals for November 2020