It’s Labor Day, and we all know what that means: Labor Day sales, your last chance to take home clothing, laptops, mattresses, smartphones, televisions, and everything in between on the cheap before Black Friday. Unlike during Cyber Week, the best Labor Day sales only last for one day. When they’re over, they’re over. Stick with us as we walk you through all of the best Labor Day deals to shop today.
- Amazon Labor Day Sale: Amazon isn’t hosting a Labor Day sale per se, but it has discounted a number of must-have electronics and appliances (even more than usual) and that can’t be a coincidence.
- Adorama Labor Day Sale: Adorama has discounted everything from AirPods and DSLRs to MacBooks and Surface Books for Labor Day. There’s no theme to the savings, so head over to see what’s up.
- Best Buy Labor Day Sale: Best Buy has extended its Labor Day Appliance Sale to high-end electronics. We’re talking iPads, iPhones, MacBooks, 4K TVs, and more. (Almost) everything is on offer!
- B&H Photo Video Labor Day Sale: On the hunt for a new MacBook Pro? Headphones? Projector? These are just a few of the different gadgets B&H Photo Video has discounted for Labor Day 2021.
- Dyson Labor Day Sale: Save up to $150 on select Dyson small home appliances, including the Dyson V11 Torque cordless vacuum and the Dyson Pure Cool BP04 purifying bladeless fan.
- Dell Labor Day Sale: Dell is offering massive discounts not only on laptops, monitors, and other computing hardware, but also smart home tech like Roombas, Nest Learning Thermostats, and Samsung 4K TVs.
- GameStop Labor Day Sale: GameStop has reduced several must-have Nintendo Switch, PS4, and Xbox One games and accessories to celebrate Labor Day. Hurry, though: Stock is already running low.
- Home Depot Labor Day Sale: Just like Lowe’s, Home Depot is selling home appliances, patio furniture, tools, and more home essentials for up to 40% less than their retail price. Nice.
- Lowe’s Labor Day Sale: Lowe’s is offering up to 40% off home appliances, patio furniture, and just about everything else you’d squeeze into or outside your home, including outdoor grills.
- Microsoft Labor Day Sale: Microsoft is selling off several must-have laptops on the cheap for Labor Day, and with discounts coming in as steep as $800 under sticker, it’s an sale that’s not to be missed.
- SimpliSafe Labor Day Sale: Looking to tighten security around your home this Labor Day? SimpliSafe is knocking 20% off any new system and throwing in a free SimpliCam worth $99 with every order.
Labor Day Sales 2021: Laptop Deals
See More: Laptop Deals
Labor Day Sales 2021: Grill Deals
See More: Grill Deals
Labor Day Sales 2021: Headphone Deals
See More: Headphone Deals
Labor Day Sales 2021: Phone Deals
See More: Phone Deals
Labor Day Sales 2021: Robot Vacuum Deals
See More: Robot Vacuum Deals
Labor Day Sales 2021: Tablet Deals
See More: Tablet Deals
This depends on what you’re looking for. If it’s a 4K TV, then check out Best Buy or Walmart. If it’s an iPad, Amazon is the standout. Mattress? You’ll want to look at a manufacturer like Casper. See where we’re going here? You don’t have to make this decision yourself, though: We’ve thrown together a quick list of where we expect to see the best deals for Labor Day 2021. Just keep in mind that Digital Trends will be on hand when the sales start, highlighting all of the best deals right here, above, so be sure to browse the list thoroughly.
We’ve said it before and we’ll say it again: For every good deal out there during a shopping event like Labor Day and Black Friday, there are at least a dozen bad. That’s why it’s important to not only consult an impartial source of buying advice to find out whether the deal you’re looking at is really worth your hard-earned cash, but to also have an understanding of the tricks retailers use to dupe customers into thinking they’re looking at a no-brainer. Below, we’ve thrown together some advice to make sure you’re getting the best possible deal this Labor Day 2021.
- Compare: It can be hard to do this for clothing, but if you’re shopping for electronics, a quick check of other stores can help you decide if you’re getting a good price (if you found the deal here, skip this step).
- Read: Some sales aren’t all they’re cracked up to be, but you have to read all of the details to know that. BOGO could mean a variety of things and mail-in rebates are always more work than they ought to be.
- Think: Deals were designed to get you to make an impulsive buying decision, so make sure you do your due diligence before clicking Buy Now. If an offer seems too good to be true, it probably is. Be sensible.
- Best video game deals for July 2022
- Best PlayStation deals for July 2022
- Best bidet toilet seat deals for June 2022
- Best 4th of July appliance sales and deals for 2022
- Best Chromebook deals for June 2022