If you’re on the hunt for the best Prime Day fitness deals, you’re in the right place to plan your strategy. Prime Day 2020 is now well underway and has brought with it around a million Prime Day deals, a significant chunk of which are focused on keeping fit. So, whether you’re looking for a cheap treadmill or some dumbbells, now’s the time to buy.
Today’s best Prime Day fitness deals
- Naipo Massage Gun Deep Tissue Percussion Muscle Massager — $103, was $150
- Marcy Recumbent Exercise Bike with Resistance ME-709 — $175, was $200
- Bowflex SelectTech 840 Kettlebell — $179, was $400
- FLEX BIKE ULTRA — $240, was $300
- Echelon Connect Sport Indoor Cycling Exercise Bike with 6-Month Free Membership — $497, was $599
- TR6.6 Treadmill — $1,100, was $2,000
- Bowflex VeloCore Bike - 16" — $1,699 with Free Mat + Free Shipping!
- Theragun Sale — Up to $150 Off
- Bowflex C6 Bike — $999
Should I shop on Prime Day or wait until Black Friday?
Fitness equipment is always in demand, especially with so many people setting up home gyms this year, and runs out of stock really easily. Because Prime Day and Black Friday are placed only a month apart from each other this year, there’s a strong chance that most of your top choices for fitness equipment won’t get a restock in time. We also don’t predict these products seeing a bigger discount on Black Friday or Cyber Monday compared to Prime Day. So if you’re on the lookout for new and affordable fitness equipment, these Prime Day fitness deals are probably your best bet.
Are any Prime Day fitness deals too good to be true?
With all sorts of brands seeing discounts during Prime Day, there are a few things every shopper should keep in mind. Always do your research prior to the event so you know what you’re looking for and don’t feel overwhelmed by the sheer number of deals. Also, always buy any new fitness equipment from brands you know and stay away from any off-brand products popping up in your feed. Especially when it comes to mats, weights, and workout gear, check reviews and ratings if it’s a brand you’ve never heard of before. Always trust your gut: If a deal looks suspicious, stay far away from it.
Digital Trends may earn commission on products purchased through our links, which supports the work we do for our readers.
- Working out at home? These are the best fitness deals for January 2021
- The best Cyber Monday robot vacuum deals for 2020
- The best Black Friday drone deals for 2020
- The best Cyber Week smartphone deals for 2020
- The best Black Friday air fryer deals for 2020