In order to find the best deals on a new TV, one location you absolutely need to check out is Walmart. The store offers a massive range of TVs for sale online, including some killer Walmart TV deals.
There’s a catch, though — isn’t there always? And that’s because with so many options it can be hard to choose the right TV for you. You’ll want to make sure your new TV has essential features like 4K resolution, voice controls, and the ability to stream from your favorite services.
We’ve done the leg work for you, choosing the cream of the crop of Walmart TV deals and sharing them below. You can find some great bargains like our current top pick, this 75-inch Philips Android 4K TV which is available for just $598, saving you $100. With Google Assistant integrated, it has all the smart features you could want as well as that all-important 4K resolution.
Today’s best Walmart TV deals
- 50-inch TCL 4-Series 4K TV — $350, was $480
- 50-inch TCL Class 5 QLED 4K TV — $428, was $600
- 32-inch Samsung QN32Q50RA QLED 4K TV — $557, was $657
- 70-inch VIZIO 4K Smart TV — $588, was $758
- 43-inch Samsung 4K QLED TV — $598, was $754
- 75-inch Philips 4K Android Smart TV — $598, was $678
- 55-inch Samsung Frame QLED 4K TV — $1,349, was $1,800
Are all Walmart TV deals worth it?
Absolutely not. Walmart isn’t to blame, though. That would be the manufacturers who churn out subpar slop. Remember: If it’s too good to be true, it probably is. But by shopping through Digital Trends, you can rest assured that you’re taking home a product that’s worthy of a place at the center of your entertainment setup. Our experts vetted each and every deal and only included the crème de la crème at each price point. This means all you need to do is decide on a screen size then choose the most expensive television that fits the bill (but still falls into your budget) from the list above.
Something else worth considering is picture quality. If you’re a convenience viewer looking for a television to watch the latest must-see Netflix Original after work and the occasional movie on a weekend, a regular LED TV will do the trick. After something a bit more high-end? Consider an OLED TV or a QLED TV. Don’t feel pressured into making a purchase if you don’t see something above that doesn’t tickle your fancy, either: We’ve also rounded up all the best 4K TV deals, OLED TV deals, and QLED TV deals the leading retailers have to offer. There’s no harm in shopping around a bit.
Digital Trends may earn commission on products purchased through our links, which supports the work we do for our readers.
- Best cheap OLED TV deals for March 2021: LG and Sony
- Best Buy TV Deals: 4K TVs, QLED TVs, and OLED TVs
- Best cheap QLED TV deals for March 2021: Samsung and Vizio
- Best cheap LG TV deals for March 2021
- Best cheap 4K TV deals for March 2021