If you’re searching for last-minute Black Friday bargains on robot vacuum cleaners, be sure to check the deals for iRobot’s Roomba robotic vacuums, the best-known and bestselling brand. Best Buy, Walmart, and Amazon all have Black Friday deals on Roomba vacuum cleaner models. Now that Black Friday is over, many deals continue as retailers get ready for Cyber Monday — Amazon and Best Buy already switched. There has never been a better time to buy a robot vacuum on the cheap. You can expect to find major discounts on some of the best Roombas this year, which include earlier-generation models, as well as some of the newest iRobot robot vacuums on the market. You’ll also see deals on bundles that include a robotic floor mop.
One of the hottest sales today is a Roomba 675 deal going on at Amazon. See more discounts below:
- iRobot Roomba 692 Robot Vacuum — $269, was $300
- iRobot Roomba 692 Robot Vacuum — $269, was $300
- iRobot Roomba 694 Wi-Fi Connected Robot Vacuum — $275, was $430
- Roomba i3 — $348, was $399
- iRobot Roomba i3+ (3550) Robot Vacuum with Automatic Dirt Disposal — $567, was $600
- iRobot Roomba i6+ (6550) Robot Vacuum with Auto Dirt Disposal — $680, was $800
- iRobot Roomba s9+ Robot Vacuum with Braava Jet M6 Mopping Robot — $1,364, was $1,549
With more than a dozen of the Best Roomba robot vacuum models seeing discounts during Black Friday sales, you may wonder how to choose a robot vacuum that will be right for your home. Robot vacuums change lives for the better and many people’s needs are handled pretty well with entry-level models such as the or . Those vacuums have enough power for cleaning hard floors and carpeting in average-sized homes. If you’re looking to get particular, look for differences in battery run times, navigation technology, and mapping capabilities.
As you move up in the Roomba lineup, models such as the Roomba e5, Roomba e6 and, Roomba 891 add Wi-Fi connectivity, upgraded features for handling pet hair, and more advanced mapping. The iRobot Roomba i3 Plus is a powerful and popular midlevel model. The latest and most advanced Roombas such as the Roomba i7+ and Roomba s9+ have smart mapping capabilities including room naming and automatic dirt disposal to empty their dustbins while recharging. Top models can also coordinate with the iRobot Brava Jet robot to mop your floors after vacuuming.
Don’t hesitate when you see a killer price on a Roomba this year. Black Friday is the last big sale each year and retailers this year started advertising their Black Friday Roomba deals at the beginning of the month, much earlier than in past years. The pandemic not only increased the demand for products that make home life easier, productive, and more entertaining, but retailers faced a massive change as online shopping grew even faster than expected in the shift from in-store shopping. When you search websites for Black Friday Roomba deals, remember that Black Friday is different this year and, if you hesitate, the massive demand may take your dream Roomba out of inventory. We don’t know for sure what 2021 will bring, but you can count on prices going back up when the 2020 Black Friday sales end.
There are three relatively basic Roombas on sale for less than $200, which is pretty amazing. For example, theis currently on sale for $179, discounted from it’s usual $280 price. Those sub-$200 prices may not last but we saw them on Amazon, Walmart, Best Buy, and Target. Robot vacuums including Roombas and Instant Pots are two product categories retailers use to compete on prices, but those prices can change multiple times during the same day. If you want one of the mid-range to top Roomba models, we’ve already seen deals where prices go up and down, so our advice is, if you find a deal with a $200 to $300 discount on your dream Roomba, snap it up. For example, the , which normally costs $1,000, is on sale on Amazon for $599, a $401 savings. That deal is one of the best we’ve seen this year.
The Black Friday Roomba deals include some of the best discounts of the year, but we advise you to be careful to check any deal you’re about to buy, with Roombas or any other product. Many retailers sell order models and overstocked inventory during Black Friday alongside the newest products. You can score excellent deals on earlier models, but not all deals take model year into account. Do your diligence to be sure you know what you’re buying. Be wary of countdown timers and other techniques used to pressure buyers to make fast purchases.
There are lots of great deals on Roomba and you can find them by shopping around. You can also Digital Trends do the shopping for you as we feature the best Roomba deals above.
- Amazon Black Friday: Now calling them Cyber Monday deals, Amazon has deals on most Roomba vacuum models. You can get great buys ranging from the Roomba 614 up to the Roomba s9+.
- Best Buy Black Friday: Like Amazon, Best Buy switched to Cyber Monday and still has discounts on a wide range of Roombas, including the Roomba 675 and most models up to the top-of-the-line Roomba s9 series. Best Buy also has robotic vacuums on sale from other brands, so it’s a good place for comparison shopping.
- Target Black Friday: Target’s lineup of Roomba robot deals ranges from the Roomba 675 to the Roomba S9+.
- Walmart Black Friday: Walmart’s Black Friday Last-Chance deals include nearly the full Roomba lineup, from the Roomba 614 to the Roomba S9+. Walmart also has deals on other brands including some cheap robotic vacuums.
Digital Trends may earn commission on products purchased through our links, which supports the work we do for our readers.
- Best Buy is practically giving away the Surface Pro 7 today
- Best cheap external hard drive deals for August 2021
- The best cheap Razer deals for August 2021
- Best cheap laser printer deals for August 2021
- Save $40 with this massive air fryer deal at Amazon today