Sony remains as one of the top TV brands in the world, producing high-end 4K TVs with advanced technical innovations. It takes so much pride in the quality of its TV, you are assured of their performance. If you’re thinking about getting one, now is the time as Walmart cuts an immense $333 From its original price of $898, Walmart dropped it down to only $565. Order yours today while you still can.
You won’t look at your TV the same way again, thanks to Sony’s Triluminos Display. It has more shades of red, green, and blue, so colors are represented as rich and lively as in real life, giving you a more vibrant and natural view on the scene.
With this smart TV, you can discover more shows in an instant. You can find thousands of your favorite movies and TV series with your voice using
Experience a wide array of apps from Google Play such as Netflix, YouTube, and Amazon Prime Video, or even play with Android games right on your TV screen. Instead of $898, you can for just $565 or $56 a month for 12 months. You’ll save as much as $330, so order now while it still lasts.
Looking for more stuff? Find out other TV deals on our curated deals page.
- Start the new NBA season with a new TV: Save $400 on this 85-inch 4K TV
- Best 65-inch TV deals: 4K, QLED and OLED TVs on sale
- Best Buy’s latest sale gets you a 65-inch 4K TV from $360
- This massive 98-inch TV is still expensive, but also $2,000 off
- The 48-inch LG OLED evo TV is $300 off today