Taking a page from other free-to-play games with large rosters, such as League of Legends, MultiVersus gives players multiple ways to experiment with new characters. Without playing to earn enough gold to completely unlock a character, you can always play the full roster in training or local modes. However, that won’t be the way most people want to play, and with more and more characters planned to come to this crossover fighter, even the most dedicated players will have trouble earning enough currency to unlock them all.
That’s where the rotation of free characters becomes so valuable. MultiVersus rotates which characters in its roster are free for everyone bi-monthly, or every two weeks, with the current offering being four free characters at a time. Here are the characters you can play as, free of charge, right now.
- The best characters to unlock first in MultiVersus
- Is MultiVersus cross-platform?
- Best characters in MultiVersus
From November 1 through November 15, these are the free characters available in MultiVersus and the class each is from:
- Gizmo — Support
- Rick — Mage
- Lebron — Bruiser
- Harley Quinn — Assassin
Note that playing and leveling up as these characters while they’re free will carry over if you purchase them later on or if they come back into the rotation later. You will keep any mastery levels and rewards you unlock with that character. If you become attached to a character during this two-week window, you will need to either spend some Gold or Gleamium to unlock them permanently.
- Nickelodeon All-Star Brawl 2: release date window, trailers, gameplay, and more
- The best free FPS games you can play right now
- Black Adam comes to MultiVersus alongside arcade mode
- Every character in MultiVersus
- Warner Bros Games chief isn’t worried about the Discovery merger