One of the most talked about video games this year has been EA’s Star Wars: Battlefront and before this week having a chance at playing the new game seemed far, far away. With such detailed planets, characters and weapons shown off in trailers and more, until the recent release of the game’s beta, players have had to wonder if the game would live up to their expectations. Following all the hype for a franchise known and loved world-wide for decades, we put the beta to the test to see if Star Wars: Battlefront deserves attention on next month’s November 17th release date.
In this video avid gamer and Star Wars fan Joshua Smith goes hands-on with the Star Wars: Battlefront beta and brings an up-close look at the game. Find out what to expect, how to play and so much more in this quick and informative video. Will EA’s beta prove the game has what it takes to force you to get a copy?
- Hawaiian state bill would ban sale of loot box-enabled games to minors
- ‘Game of Thrones’ creators will build new worlds in Disney’s Star Wars galaxy
- App Store guidelines require developers to disclose loot box reward chances
- ‘Grand Theft Auto V’ still burning rubber after 4 years, tops sales of 90 million
- Jaegers, assemble! Here’s everything we know about ‘Pacific Rim Uprising’