Check out our full written Watch Dogs review.
To the surprise of absolutely no one, Ubisoft’s Watch Dogs will follow the increasingly common trend of offering a Season Pass for the bevy of downloadable add-ons the publisher has planned for the game post launch. For $20, Season Pass holders will receive all the available content currently planned for the game, as well as a few exclusive extras.
The list of confirmed content you’ll receive includes:
- All-New Single-Player Story: Take on the role of T-Bone, a brilliant but eccentric hacker who lives by his own rules.
- Conspiracy! A new Digital Trip game mode that lets players hunt down cyborgs in this mind-bending alternate game universe.
- Exclusive Untouchables Pack: Pay homage to the classic Chicago mobster film with a M1 SMG weapon and a 1920s mobster outfit. In North America, the Untouchables Pack will only be available through Season Pass.
- More stuff: More single player missions, weapons, and outfits.
- Discounts: Save more than 25 percent over the individual downloadable pack prices.
- Early access: Season Pass holders get one-week early access to all included Watch Dogs add-on content.
The exclusive Untouchable Pack and the early access should be enough to convince those of you on the fence about the Season Pass to shell out the $20. The game is scheduled for release on May 27, 2014 on PC, PlayStation 3, PlayStation 4, Xbox 360, and Xbox One. A Wii U version is scheduled for later in the year, but may not get the Season Pass feature.
- The ‘Apex Legends’ Battle Pass and seasonal rewards arrive in March
- Fortnite season 7 overtime challenge guide: Collect 15 coins in Creative mode
- ‘Fortnite’ Creative lets you design your own maps and games
- ‘Destiny 2’ continues to expand: New ‘Forsaken’ raid is coming December 7
- Diablo 3’s ‘Season of Grandeur’ is a minor update to a game that deserves better