As its name suggests, the cable is reinforced with a special blend of Kevlar — which supposedly that makes it five times stronger than steel. To demonstrate this, Zus actually used the cable to tow a small car — but even after seeing the impressive demo, we wanted to put it to the test and see for ourselves. How much abuse can this cable really take? Check out the video to find out.
- iPhone 15: release date and price predictions, leaks, rumors, and more
- When is my phone getting Android 14? Here’s everything we know
- The iPhone 15’s USB-C port might come with a big catch
- First iPhone 15 renders reveal a surprising display upgrade
- Someone just paid over $60,000 for this ultra-rare iPhone