On this episode of Digital Trends Live, hosts Greg Nibler and Luke Larsen discuss the biggest trending stories in tech, including the release of the OnePlus 7, Facebook’s meeting with international banks about Libra, Microsoft’s liquid-filled hinge, the world’s largest flying robotic insect, flying car races, and more.
We then speak with Es Lee, founder and chief executive officer of Mei App, which uses A.I. to contextualize text messages, and works to improve your relationships through text.
Finally, we sit down with Jason Miller, executive vice president of Live Nation, and Peter Shapiro, president of Dayglo Presents, about the 50th anniversary of Easy Rider, and the performance of its soundtrack at Radio City Music Hall.
- Facebook’s ongoing updates, robot dog doctors, and more | Digital Trends Live
- Apple One, Ubisoft Forward wrap-up, life on Mars, and more | Digital Trends Live
- Ray-Ban is teaming with Facebook on next generation of smartglasses
- The best video game podcasts
- Amazon’s fall hardware, top 5 tech predictions, and more | Digital Trends Live