On this episode of Digital Trends Live, hosts Greg Nibler and Gavin DeGraw discuss the top trending stories in tech, including the release of Death Stranding, a Disney+ review, the launch of more Starlink satellites, Airbnb’s plan to verify every listing, and more.
We then speak with Martin Laird, senior manager for citizenship at IBM, who discusses tackling big, critical issues with tech, and how IBM is using artificial intelligence to combat human trafficking.
It’s then time for our weekly wrap-up in tech with our Tech Brief segment, where Ken Yeung breaks down the biggest tech stories from the past week, including Facebook’s new logo, Tesla’s Cybertruck, and T-Mobile’s legal issues.
Riley Winn later pops into the studio of Portland artist Mike Bennett, who creates amazing, whimsical, pop culture art from reclaimed wood and hides them around the city for people to discover and find.
We then go Between the Streams, where we take some time to cover some of the entertainment news from the past week, including a review of Disney+, as well as the latest on Batman, Spider-Man, and Rick & Morty.
- Disney cuts Facebook ads, Samsung Unpacked, and more |Digital Trends Live
- Samsung Galaxy Unpacked recap, Instagram Reels, and more | Digital Trends Live
- Trump posts blocked, TikTok’s TV app, Nate Robinson | Digital Trends Live
- Facebook crashes, Ninja leaves TikTok, robot chemists | Digital Trends Live
- CES goes virtual, Trump Jr.’s Twitter timeout, and more | Digital Trends Live