On this episode of Digital Trends Live, hosts Greg Nibler and Caleb Denison bring you the biggest-trending topics in tech, including Google’s suspension of Xiaomi, OnePlus’ “disappearing” smartphone cameras, the Segway-Ninebot S-Pod, how to keep your New Year’s Resolutions, and more.
We then dig into the newest tech in TVs. From Samsung’s QLED to LG’s 8K, this year’s CES will bury you in television glory.
Next, we’re joined by Ken Yeung, technology editor at Flipboard, for our weekly Tech Briefs segment, where we wrap up the week’s best tech, including more TVs, A.I., and automakers driving the forefront of new tech.
Ciara Pressler, author and founder of Pregame, joins us to talk about New Year’s goals and resolutions, and how to do goal-setting right.
Jeremy Baker, co-founder and chief technology officer of Retail Zipline, discusses how to make brick-and-mortar retail great again, and how such stores help retailers create a better experience for employees and customers alike.
And finally, it’s our Between the Streams segment, where we take a look at the biggest news in entertainment, including the Golden Globes, Netflix’s The Witcher, and an HBO executive’s defection to Apple TV.
- Facebook crashes, Ninja leaves TikTok, robot chemists | Digital Trends Live
- Apple and Google reveal new emojis coming later this year
- TikTok’s creator fund, TCL’s new TVs | Digital Trends Live
- Zuckerberg to tell Congress that Instagram, WhatsApp needed Facebook to succeed
- 10 infamous tech flops that were way ahead of their time