It’s Day 4 of the Consumer Electronics Show, which means another special episode of Digital Trends Live. On today’s show, hosts Greg Nibler and Maude Garrett bring you a full day of coverage, highlights, and trending tech stories. In addition to breaking stories from the CES floor, today’s stories include DT’s Top Tech of CES winners, Google’s diversity and inclusion product team, smart robots, electric vehicle tech, and much more.
Digital Trends Top Tech of CES 2020 – BrainCO
Michael Davies, Fox Sports – SVP of Field Operations & Technology
Nick Pugliano, DuPont, Dir. of Electronics and Imaging + Carlo Fiorella, DuPont, Global Market Manager
Susan Lyman, Garmin, VP of Global Marketing
Digital Trends Top Video Tech Of CES – TCL’s Vidrian
Lilian Rincon, Google, Sr. Dir. of Product Management for Google Assistant
BitDefender">Alex Jay Balan, BitDefender, Chief Security Researcher
- CES 2021 gets new dates, Verizon CEO to give keynote
- Dolby Atmos takes movies and music to the next level. Here’s how you can get it
- Why didn’t 3D movies and TV ever catch on?
- Oracle eyes TikTok, Oculus 2, LG’s dual-screen phone | Digital Trends Live
- Xbox news, Apple’s upcoming event, military robot dogs | Digital Trends Live