On Tuesday’s episode of Digital Trends Live, hosts Greg Nibler and Adrien Warner discussed trending tech news, from the latest rumors about Google’s keynote at the Game Developers Conference to MySpace losing more than 50 millions songs due to a server failure.
We were joined by Spencer Gerrol, founder and CEO of Spark Neuro, a neuroanalytics company that’s applying neuroscience to marketing and entertainment. We also welcomed Arthur Orduna, chief innovation officer of the Avis Budget Group, to the show to talk about how Avis is digitizing businesses.
Kim Wetzel, Digital Trends’ Smart Home editor, also stopped by the studio to discuss the differences between the Amazon Echo Dot and the Google Home Mini, including the voice assistant, appearance, and overall quality of both smart home devices.
Digital Trends Live airs at 9 a.m. PT from Monday through Friday, with highlights available on demand after the stream ends. For more information, check out the DT Live homepage and be sure to watch live for the chance to win occasional prizes.
- DJI’s new gimbal, Apple’s AR content, and more | Digital Trends Live
- Google Nest Hub review: A refreshing take on the smart display
- Xbox news, Apple’s upcoming event, military robot dogs | Digital Trends Live
- Amazon Echo Show (2nd gen) review
- Mandalorian season 2, Apple Event, and more | Digital Trends Live