On Friday’s episode of Digital Trends Live, hosts Greg Nibler and Ryan Waniata discussed trending tech topics like Apple’s next event, Facebook improperly storing usernames and passwords for years, and a robot companion partially designed by Jim Henson’s Creature Shop.
We were joined by Brian Volk-Weiss, CEO of Comedy Dynamics, an award-winning brand on its way to becoming the nation’s largest independent producer of one-hour comedy specials. Jared Hoffa also stopped by the show to talk about his latest project, Gaming Under the Influence.
And last but not least, we welcomed Zale Schoenborn to Digital Trends Live, an Intel engineer of over 20 years and the CEO and founder of Pickathon, a three-day music and camping festival in the Pacific Northwest.
Digital Trends Live airs at 9 a.m. PT from Monday through Friday, with highlights available on demand after the stream ends. For more information, check out the DT Live homepage and be sure to watch live for the chance to win occasional prizes.
- TikTok users mourn, mobilize after Trump moves forward with ban
- Mark Zuckerberg: Facebook made ‘operational mistake’ before Kenosha shooting
- TikTok decision, Facebook Connect, new lunar lander | Digital Trends Live
- The best rom-coms on Amazon Prime right now
- Facebook’s new ’embodied A.I’ project aims to build a new breed of robots