Investing in quality bedding to help you sleep at night isn’t just a luxury, it can improve your lifestyle significantly. We spend one third of our lives sleeping so getting our bed to look and feel how we want it should be a top priority. If you’ve been wanting to upgrade your bedroom with new linen sheets and pillows, now is the perfect time to shop the best prices on bedroom materials online. Black Friday has some of the best deals for bedding and you don’t even have to move from the comfort of your own bed to shop. Check out the best deals from Amazon, Walmart, Target, and JCPenney to help you choose what’s available.
Walmart has everything for the entire family when it comes to bedroom pillows and linens this year. Up to $30 off on a 400 thread count sheet set is a nice discount for a high-quality sheet set. Linen sheets are always more expensive than cotton because they are durable, lightweight, and breathable at night so now is the perfect time to grab them for a bargain price.
JCPenney is offering up to 60 percent off on select bedding this Black Friday. Shop from a variety of sheets and pillows and even heated blankets to help keep you warm this cold winter.
Digital Trends may earn commission on products purchased through our links, which supports the work we do for our readers.
- Looking to upgrade? These are the best iPhone deals for May 2019
- It’s time to check out the best Apple Watch deals for May 2019
- Need a new tablet? Here are the best iPad deals for May 2019
- The best cheap-but-awesome PlayStation 4 game deals under $20
- Are flat pillows a pain in your neck? Here are the best pillows for side-sleepers