Headphone technology just keeps getting better, and now when you select a pair of headphones you’re not only considering sound quality — you’re also considering a whole range of features, like noise cancelling, quick connection to your devices, app integration, and more.
That’s awesome for using and enjoying your headphones, but it can make it confusing to pick out the best wireless headphones. You can always turn to some of the top brands, like Bose or Sonos, or some of the most popular earbud options, like Apple AirPods or Powerbeats Pro. But you might not know where the best place to score a deal on headphones is.
We can help here, as we’ve rounded up some of the best cheap wireless headphone deals so you can score a great set of cans for a great price. Like one of our top picks for noise-cancelling headphones, the Bose 700, which are $100 off at Bose right now, bringing the price down to $280.
Today’s best headphone deals
- Plantronics Pro 2 Wireless Noise-Canceling Headphones — $125, was $199
- Apple AirPods (Second Generation ) with Charging Case — $129, was $159
- Beats Solo 3 Wireless — $170, was $195
- Apple AirPods Pro with Wireless Charging Case (Renewed) — $175, was $199
- 1MORE True Wireless ANC In-Ear Headphones — $180, was $200
- Apple AirPods Pro with Wireless Charging Case — $199, was $249
- Sennheiser Momentum 2 — $250, was $300
How to choose headphones
The secret to scoring a fantastic deal on pair of headphones is patience and preparation. Decide on the type of headphones you’re after and any must-have features (a set of wireless headphones with noise canceling technology, for example) before starting your search. Better yet, tunnel in on the specific cans you want. This will dramatically increase your chances of taking them home on the cheap.
Of course, that’s a lot easier said than done. If you’re shopping on a budget, chances are you’re going to go with the first set within reach. As long as you know whether you’re after noise-canceling, wired, wireless, or true wireless, this won’t be an issue — because we’ve vetted all of the products featured above, so you can find comfort in knowing they’re the crème de la crème.
Just keep in mind that when it comes to headphones you get what you pay for. A $50 set of cans from a budget manufacturer like Anker or JBL aren’t going to sound the same as a $350 high-end pair from an audio titan like Sony, nor will they have the same noise-canceling chops. But that’s to be expected: Not everyone wants the best in the business. It’s all relative to the user.
These rules don’t just apply to big seasonal sales, either. They’re the fundamentals of bagging a bargain on any pair of headphones. Luckily, we’ve done all the hard work for you. By shopping through Digital Trends, though, you can rest assured you’re seeing the best headphones at each price point. All of the headphone deals above have been vetted by our team of product experts.
Digital Trends may earn commission on products purchased through our links, which supports the work we do for our readers.
- The best Presidents Day AirPods sales and deals for 2021
- Best cheap Bose headphone deals
- The best noise-canceling headphones for 2021
- Best cheap Beats headphone deals for March 2021
- The best Presidents Day headphone sales and deals for 2021