Walmart is one of those stores that has almost everything you might need, and that includes a massive selection of electronics. You’ll find a large range of TVs there too, from massive, high-end displays to be the center of any home theater to smaller, modestly priced options for a space room, there’s a wide range of TVs and you’ll often find good deals to save you some cash.
With so many options to choose from, though, it can be tough to know what the best deals are. That’s why we’re here to help, by choosing the cream of the crop of Walmart TV deals and sharing them below. You can find some great bargains like our current top pick, this 50-inch TCL 4K TV for just $450, which is a great price for a smart 4K TV. With Google Assistant integrated, it has all the smart features you could want as well as that all-important 4K resolution.
- 43-inch LG 80 Series 4K TV — $477, was $800
- 58-inch Samsung 4K TV (UN58TU7000FXZA) — $528
- onn. 70” Class 4K UHD (2160P) LED Roku Smart TV HDR — $598
- 55-inch TCL 5-Series QLED 4K Roku Smart TV — $650
- 65-inch LG 4K NanoCell TV — $997, was $1,200
- 65-inch Sony X950H 4K TV with Soundbar — $1,598, was $2,000
- 77-inch LG GX 4K Smart TV with soundbar and mounting kit — $3,297, was $6,600
Absolutely not. Walmart isn’t to blame, though. That would be the manufacturers who churn out subpar slop. Remember: If it’s too good to be true, it probably is. But by shopping through Digital Trends, you can rest assured that you’re taking home a product that’s worthy of a place at the center of your entertainment setup. Our experts vetted each and every deal and only included the crème de la crème at each price point. This means all you need to do is decide on a screen size then choose the most expensive television that fits the bill (but still falls into your budget) from the list above.
Something else worth considering is picture quality. If you’re a convenience viewer looking for a television to watch the latest must-see Netflix Original after work and the occasional movie on a weekend, a regular LED TV will do the trick. After something a bit more high-end? Consider an OLED TV or a QLED TV. Don’t feel pressured into making a purchase if you don’t see something above that doesn’t tickle your fancy, either: We’ve also rounded up all the best 4K TV deals, OLED TV deals, and QLED TV deals the leading retailers have to offer. There’s no harm in shopping around a bit.
Digital Trends may earn commission on products purchased through our links, which supports the work we do for our readers.
- Best cheap MacBook deals and sales for August 2021
- Best cheap Kindle deals and sales for August 2021
- Best VPN deals and sales for July 2021
- Best cheap Bose 700 deals and sales for August 2021
- Walmart is practically giving away this 70-inch 4K TV today