If you’ve been waiting to buy a robot vacuum with Black Friday deals, now’s the time to act. Amazon, Best Buy, and Walmart are all already posting Black Friday 2020 sales ahead of tomorrow’s actual event, and there are plenty of good choices today for robot vacuum cleaners at Black Friday prices. Amazon, in particular, has a full slate of discounted robot vacs as part of its Black Friday Deals Week sale, which began officially last Friday. We’ve rounded up the best of the best Black Friday robot vacuum deals you can buy right now on this page. Both Best Buy and Walmart have announced that all of their Black Friday online deals are now live.
Shop by brand:
Today may be the best day to buy a robot vacuum, as you can find sub-$200 prices for Roombas, Ecovacs Deebot, and Eufy products — plus there are some amazing deals on select Roborock models. Note that if you’re particularly interested in iRobot Roomba robot vacuums, we also found the best Black Friday Roomba vacuum deals.
Best Black Friday robot vacuum deals
- Eufy RoboVac G30 — $230, was $320
- Eufy RoboVac G30 Edge Robot Vacuum — $250, was $350
- Shark Self-Empty Navigation Robot Vacuum — $329, was $399
- iRobot Roomba i3+ (3550) Robot Vacuum with Automatic Dirt Disposal Disposal — $400, was $600
- Roborock S6 Robot Vacuum — $420, was $650
- Eufy by Anker, RoboVac L70 Hybrid, Robot Vacuum — $500, was $550
- Roborock Robot Vacuums - Save up to $240 — Shop Roborock Vacuums
iRobot is one of the most recognized names in the robot vacuum industry with some of the best models available. Here a few of the best Black Friday Roomba deals we’ve found so far:
Shark has been known for making some great home electronics, and have become one of the biggest robot vacuum brands out there. Here are the best Shark Ion and Black Friday Shark IQ sales we’ve found today:
Though not as well known as Shark or iRobot, Roborock vacuums are some of the best robo vacs on the market. And the brand is offering some incredible Black Friday Roborock deals on Amazon right now:
How to choose a robot vacuum during Black Friday
Many people love their robot vacuums and tell friends how robot vacuums change lives for the better. Because of this word-of-mouth marketing, the robotic vacuum cleaner market has exploded in the past few years. With the large and growing number of manufacturers, brands, and models, it’s important to find out how to choose a robot vacuum. The two factors to consider first are how you’ll use a robot vacuum and the size of your budget. There are Black Friday robot vacuum deals today ranging from $100 to more than $1,000, so deciding on the factors that are most important to you and fit in your price range are crucial. You may also want to choose from our reviewers’ list of the best robot vacuums for 2020.
If you have a small-to-medium-sized home, especially if it has just one floor, you can find a nice selection of Black Friday robot vacuum deals priced between $100 and $200 from Shark, Eufy, Eureka, Life, Kvol, ionVac, and others. The the best robot vacuums for pet hairis an excellent example (and an awesome deal at $140). These beginner models often run from one hour to 90 minutes per battery charge before automatically returning to their docking stations to recharge. If you have a larger home with pets, lots of carpeting, and a great deal of foot traffic, you’ll likely want to move up to a mid-range robot vacuum, where the prices can range from $200 to $400 for more powerful suction motors that automatically detect and adjust their power for different floor types and can run longer for up to two hours or more between battery charges. Manufacturers sometimes design machines for specific purposes, such as
If budget is less of a concern and your home has multiple floors, you might want to consider the higher end robot vacuums that range in cost from $500 to $1,200 regularly, but are often discounted by several hundred dollars during big sales, as is the case with some of the best Roomba robovacs available in this year’s Black Friday robot vacuum deals. The iRobot Roomba i3 Plus and Shark IQ Robot R101 AE are two excellent examples of a self-emptying vacuum. The top models have sophisticated navigation and room mapping for efficient cleaning, filter allergens, pollen, and pet dander from the air, and in some models even empty their own dustbins while recharging their batteries.
Should you buy a robot vacuum during Black Friday?
Robot vacuums are on sale at different price levels all year due to the popularity of the convenient, time-saving floor cleaners. You can usually find the best prices of the year in Black Friday robot vacuum deals because they’re excellent choices for gift-giving as well and the selection is the widest. This year, due to the pandemic, most people are spending more time at home than ever. Accordingly, the demand for devices and appliances that help with work, improve entertainment, and simplify home-maintenance has been massive and constant. Black Friday is the last big sale of the year and many retailers plan to balance the irregular sales season of the past year with a huge push. So, this year, more than ever, retailers are starting Black Friday sales early with huge discounts on robot vacuum cleaners. To get the best deal on a robotic home helper, buy it when you see it at a great price. If you wait, the inventories may be gone.
How much should you spend on a robot vacuum on Black Friday?
With the Black Friday robot vacuum deals we see today, which are the best we’ve seen all year, this answer may be different from days to follow. However, with a selection of Ecovacs Deebot, Eufy, and multiple Roomba robot vacuum models for less than $200 on sale today on multiple retailer websites, you don’t need to spend more than $200 to buy a robot vacuum from one of the leading brands. The models on sale won’t self-empty their dust bins and they may not use the most advanced navigation technologies and create room maps of multiple floors, but they will all do a fine job of cleaning your hard floors and carpets. If you want to move up to more advanced features such as those mentioned above, there are some marvelous deals from the aforementioned vendors plus Roborock, Neato, and others. Expect to pay $300 to $700 for the mid-line to top-of-the-line models from the major robot vacuum brands.
Are any Black Friday robot vacuum cleaner deals too good to be true?
Black Friday robot vacuum cleaner deals are awesome, but be careful to read the deal listings and descriptions. Retailers often use Black Friday to sell earlier models in addition to the latest and greatest robot vacuums. You can often save on older models, but be sure to check the pricing and compare to other models from the same brand. Just because a retailer lists as a Black Friday deal doesn’t always mean it’s the best deal you can get even for the same brand on the same website. Don’t fall prey to pressure selling techniques like countdown timers and time-limited sales. Savvy buyers who know exactly what they want can score during fast deals, but if you’re not sure in your understanding about what you’re buying, it’s better to hold off so you won’t be disappointed.
There are tons of legitimate deals on robot vacuum that you can find by researching the major sites. Or, you can let Digital Trends do the research for you. We highlight the best deals and features of the robot vacuum cleaners above. We do the same type of screening with Roomba robot vacuum deals.
Where to find the best robot vacuum sales
- Amazon Black Friday: Amazon has steep discounts today as part of Black Friday Deals Week on many models of robot vacuums from more than a dozen brands including Roomba, Eufy, Deebot, Shark, Roborock, Neabot, and more.
- Best Buy Black Friday: Best Buy’s best Black Friday robot vacuum deals available include a full range of iRobot Roomba models and a Shark Ion vacuum. Best Buy’s reassuring Black Friday Price Guaranteed program for My Best Buy members states that if Best Buy lowers the price of a qualified Black Friday Price Guaranteed item before November 28, the merchant will refund you for the difference.
- Target Black Friday: Target carries most major robot vacuum brands including Ecovacs, Eufy, Roomba, Shark, and BobSweep. Target focuses on specific models with specially discounted prices for a week and notes the end date on the product page. Target’s Black Friday-designated deals have a Black Friday Price Guarantee too, so don’t hold back.
- Walmart Black Friday: Walmart has a wide selection of Black Friday robot vacuum deals on select models from brands that include Roomba, Eufy, Shark, Deebot, Eureka, Life, ionVac, and more.
Digital Trends may earn commission on products purchased through our links, which supports the work we do for our readers.
- The best Black Friday Roomba deals for 2020
- The best robot vacuums for 2020
- Best Black Friday vacuum deals 2020: Bissell, Dyson, Shark
- Walmart slashes price of Roomba 670 robot vacuum for Black Friday
- Save $200 on the Roomba S9 robot vacuum at Amazon for Black Friday