Black Friday has been and gone, but over this weekend there are still some terrific last-minute Black Friday deals available with big discounts to be had on all things tech. That includes home theater-related hardware, like must-have soundbars which are seeing huge discounts this year. But tracking down the best deal can be tough — in part due to there being such a big range of soundbar deals out there. Fortunately, Digital Trends is here to help. We’ve scoured the internet to find the best Black Friday soundbar deals still available and we’re going to share them with you here.
This means you can spend less time researching and more time enjoying your purchase. We’ve done our absolute best to track down the lowest prices, so it’s unlikely you’ll find any of the products below at cheaper prices anywhere else.
Apart from scoring a great soundbar, you might also want to get a TV that goes along with it. Make sure to check out these Black Friday TV deals still available to find your match.
- VIZIO 20-inch 2.0 Home Theater Soundbar — $70
- TCL Alto 6+ 2.1 Channel Soundbar — $100, was $130
- Sony 2.0 Channel 120W Soundbar — $100, was $129
- TCL Alto 8+ 2.1 Channel Soundbar with Built-In Subwoofer – Fire TV Edition — $130, was $150
- VIZIO M-Series 2.1 Channel Soundbar — $150
- Polk Audio MagniFi Mini Soundbar with Wireless Subwoofer — $231, was $280
- Bose TV Speaker Soundbar — $249
Bluetooth, AirPlay 2, and Chromecast
How much should you spend on a soundbar?
Soundbars are generally a more affordable alternative to fancy speaker systems. Still, there is a range of prices available depending on what features you want and how discerning you are when it comes to audio quality. For a cheap soundbar, for example, to use in a kitchen or to simply improve the sound from a TV you use occasionally, you can find plenty of options in the $100 to $200 range, with some available even cheaper than that. But if you want a fantastic audio experience for a home theater system, you could spend up to $500 or more for a high-end soundbar.
Are any soundbar deals too good to be true?
When you’re browsing online, you might be tempted to quickly grab the cheapest soundbar deal you can find. But you should be careful when shopping the Black Friday sales. You’ll want to do some research to ensure you’re buying a good quality product from a reputable retailer, in order to make sure you’ll be happy with your soundbar once it arrives.
That’s why we only recommend deals from well-known retailers who you can trust to send you a good quality product. Some retailers will try to rush you into a decision with techniques like ticking countdown clocks on their websites, but don’t let these gimmicks push you into making a decision before you’re ready. Take your time, check out your options, and feel good about the product you decide to buy.
There are a lot of retailers out there with great Black Friday soundbar deals available. Here’s a breakdown of the three top retailers and the sales they’re seeing.
- Amazon Black Friday: Get tons of soundbars including smart soundbars for as much as $200 off. Check out the rest of Amazon’s holiday sales.
- Best Buy Black Friday: Save up to $400 on high-end soundbars and up to $100 on all other soundbars right now.
- Target Black Friday: You’ll find affordable soundbars for under $150 and savings of up to $200 off more expensive soundbars too.
- Walmart Black Friday: Brands like Vizio are seeing up to $250 off select soundbars at Walmart.
Digital Trends may earn commission on products purchased through our links, which supports the work we do for our readers.
- Best Prime Day Fire TV deals 2021: What to expect from the sale
- Best Prime Day Nintendo Switch deals 2021: What to expect
- Best Prime Day Robot Vacuum Deals 2021: Deals you can buy today
- Best Prime Day gaming headset deals 2021: What to expect
- Best Prime Day office chair deals 2021: Deals you can buy today