There are only a few more hours left till the end of Prime Day 2020. Time is running out to shop the best deals of the year and this might be your last chance to get the best tech products at such low prices. With every second that ticks by, more deals end, and more products run out of stock. The time to shop is now. Jump on these Prime Day 2020 deals now or risk having to wait a whole year to see discounts like these again.
If you’re a shopper holding out hope for better deals come Black Friday we’re here to tell you that it’s not a good idea. Black Friday season begins in November — only a month after Prime Day — and big tech retailers like Amazon might not have time to restock all the must-have products that run out of stock during Prime Day. This means there will be fewer deals stacked up against high demand. You’ll have to compete against thousands of shoppers just to pick up one smart home device or iPhone accessory. Shipping delays will also be more common so any item you buy might not make it in time for Christmas.
Many popular products might not even see any Black Friday sales due to low stock this year, so keep that in mind. There’s also no need to stress out about missing any big discounts on the same products during Black Friday. We don’t expect to see bigger price drops during Black Friday or even Cyber Monday, so taking advantage of these Prime Day 2020 deals is your best bet for holiday shopping.
We’ve rounded up all our favorite offers from this year’s Prime Day sale below — including everything from smart home devices, smartphones tablets, headphones, and more. Remember: These deals aren’t going to be around for much longer and Prime Day ends at midnight tonight. Most of these Prime Day deals will probably run out before then, so if you have a gadget on your mind, buy it right now before you miss your chance. These are the best prices you’re going to see all year long.
Best Last-Minute Prime Day Deals
- Ring Video Doorbell 2nd Gen — $99, was $200
- Apple AirPods (2nd Generation) — $129, was $159
- 1MORE True Wireless ANC In-Ear Headphones — $180, was $200
- AirPods Pro — $199, was $249
- 50-inch TCL 4-Series 4K TV (DUPLICATE) — $280, was $340
- Echo Show 5 with All-New Blink Outdoor 3-Camera Security System — $315, was $340
- Roborock S6 Robot Vacuum — $600, was $650
- Laptops on Sale — Up to $300 Off
- Assorted Office Chairs — Starting at just $70
Digital Trends may earn commission on products purchased through our links, which supports the work we do for our readers.
- Should you buy an iPad in the Presidents Day sales?
- The best Presidents Day PS Plus sales and deals for 2021
- When is Black Friday 2021?
- The best time to buy appliances (and the worst time to buy)
- The best time to buy a laptop (and the worst time to buy) in 2021