Hurry! You can now buy the brand new Nintendo Switch OLED.
You’ll need to act fast, though. Launched at midnight, the much-anticipated console is in short supply, so you’ll be among the first to purchase it if you don’t want to find yourself in the same situation as customers desperately trying to get their hands on the PlayStation 5 or Xbox Series X before the holidays.
If you can’t wait to get your hands on the console, we recommend purchasing it online through Best Buy and selecting collect from store at checkout (the option will only be available if there’s stock at a brick-and-mortar location nearby), then you’ll then be able to pick it up in a couple of hours.
Digital Trends may earn commission on products purchased through our links, which supports the work we do for our readers.
- The best iPhone to buy in 2021
- Best cheap gaming PC deals for October 2021
- The best USB-C cables for 2021
- The best robot vacuums for 2021
- Are smartwatches and fitness trackers making us more anxious?