Fortnite‘s final week before the next season is here, with one more set of challenges for you to complete. That’s right, season 5, week 15 marks the end of the season, with a fairly simple set of challenges. Most of the requests for this week involve talking to various NPCs around the map, so if you know where to find them, you can knock out a huge chunk of the challenges in no time. Though, as always, there are a few odd ones that you might need some extra assistance with — which is where we come in!
In this guide, we’ll highlight each and every one of the new week 15 challenges, and we’ll provide more details on getting through some of the trickier ones. Here are Fortnite’s season 5, week 15 challenges and how to complete them.
- Fortnite season 5 week 14 challenges and how to complete them
- How to level up fast in Fortnite
- The best places to land in Fortnite
As usual, we recommend taking a look at the new list so you’re aware of what you need to do while you play. This is also helpful since many of the challenges must be completed in order, as there are prerequisites to finish before moving on to the next one.
Below is a list of week 15’s new challenges:
- Distance traveled through sand (0/500)
- Spend five seconds within 20 meters of enemies while sand tunneling (0/5)
- Spend bars (0/500)
- Purchase item from a character (0/1)
- Upgrade a weapon (0/1)
- Get intel from a character (0/1)
- Hire a character (0/1)
Aside from the sand-related challenges, the rest are all pretty straightforward as long as you know where to find the NPCs.
Below, we’ll go through the trickier challenges for this week.
Spend five seconds within 20 meters of enemies while sand tunneling
Remember, you must first complete the prerequisite stage 1 before attempting stage 2. After you’ve burrowed in the sand for 500 meters, you can attempt to spend five seconds within 20 meters of enemies while sand tunneling. In the guide below, we go into more detail on how to complete it.How to spend 5 seconds within 20 meters of enemies while sand tunneling
Spend gold bars, purchase item from NPC, upgrade a weapon, get intel from a character, and hire a character
Below, we’ll include a map (courtesy of Fortnite.gg) of all the NPCs who can be hired and who offer upgrades, intel, and anything else you can spend your gold bars on. (Just remember to complete them in order.)
The yellow arrows on the map are for NPCs who sell weapon upgrades, the weapon icons are for NPCs who sell items, and the green heads represent general NPC locations. Not all of them can be hired, but if you’re having trouble locating one, we recommend Mancake at the Butter Barn just north of Hunter’s Haven. Since this is the end of the season, you should have more than enough gold bars to spend on the aforementioned items.
- All romanceable characters in Baldur’s Gate 3 and how to romance them
- Is Fortnite down? Updates and matchmaking status on July 26
- BattleBit Remastered: what are Squad Points and how to use them
- The best places to land in Fortnite right now
- Fortnite Reality Augments: full list and how to use them