Nintendo has done a lot of growing in terms of adding new elements to its games through technology in the past decade or so. It was the last major player to embrace things like online play, DLC, and subscription services, yet have finally begun trying to catch up to the competition. The company still has a long way to go in most of those cases, but in others, it’s doing things hardly any other console manufacturer does. In Kirby and the Forgotten Land, for example, Nintendo has a system where players can claim special rewards via the Delivery Waddle Dee if they know how, and best of all, they’re completely free.
Present Codes were actually included in the demo for Kirby and the Forgotten Land, though at that time there were only two that the player could redeem. In the full version of the game, there are far more that can be claimed, but you also need to meet one requirement before you can start receiving your free gifts. Plus, even when the option is open to you, you will still need to know the codes to access the extra items. You can find these codes around the world, but we’ve already scoured every inch of the Forgotten Lands so you don’t have to. Here are all the Present Codes in Kirby and the Forgotten Land and what prizes they will give you.
- Kirby and the Forgotten Land beginner’s guide
- Kirby and the Forgotten Land: All copy abilities explained
- Kirby and the Forgotten Land: How to play co-op
Before we get into the Present Codes themselves, you first need to unlock them in Kirby and the Forgotten Land. To do this, we need to open up the Waddle Dee-liveries building in Waddle Dee Town. This building will appear once you’ve rescued at least 50 Waddle Dees, which might sound like a lot, but can be done not long after you reach the second area of the game if you’re thorough about rescuing as many as you can in levels. Either way, this will happen naturally as you play.
Once the Waddle Dee-liveries building is up and running, all you need to do is approach it and speak to the cap-wearing Delivery Waddle Dee and tell them you want to input a code. A few important tips to keep in mind:
- Unlike some games, even though these codes are hidden in the game (and some outside the game), they will unlock as long as you know them. You don’t actually have to physically find them for them to work.
- Make sure you write them in exactly as written, capital letters and all.
- Each code only works once.
- You can only claim one present at a time. Once you get one, you need to go to Kirby’s house and open it before you can enter a code for the next present.
- Some codes require you to be playing online.
We’ll start with all the codes that you need to be online to redeem. These codes were sent out through real-world means, such as Tweets, found on the Kirby and the Forgotten Land website, and given away as promotions. Here are all the codes and what they give you:
|MOUTHFULMODE||100 Star Coins
1x Car-Mouth Cake
|KIRBYMICROSITE||150 Star Coins
1x Attack Boost
|KIRBYNEWSDESK||150 Star Coins
1 Energy Drink
|KIRBYGAMESTOPCAN||150 Star Coins
1 Maxim Tomato
The rest of the Present Codes can be redeemed online or offline, and are hidden in and around Waddle Dee Town. Here’s the full list:
|FIRSTPASSWORD||100 Star Coins|
x1 Attack Boost
|KIRBYTHEGOURMET||1x Rare Stone
1x Car-Mouth Cake
|THANKYOUMETAKNIGHT||3 Rare Stones|
|THANKYOUKIRBY||1,000 Star Coins and 1 Rare Stone|
- Best video game deals for October 2022
- You can play a fan-made Super Mario Bros. 5 in Mario Maker 2 right now
- All cross-platform games (PS5, Xbox Series X, PS4, Xbox One, Switch, PC)
- Best Nintendo Switch deals and bundles for October 2022
- The best Zelda games, ranked from best to worst