Any home theater setup will benefit from adding a soundbar, because the slim design of modern TV’s don’t leave enough room for high-quality speakers. Whether you just want a basic soundbar to augment your TV’s audio, or a complete surround sound system that will bring the theater into your living room, there’s something for you in these soundbar deals that we’ve rounded up. These offers don’t usually last long, especially the ones that involve the best soundbars, so you’re going to have to hurry with your purchase if you don’t want to miss out.
A simple soundbar can spell all the difference in enjoying your favorite shows and movies, as the extra volume and improved sound quality will definitely be noticeable compared to your TV’s speakers. Most soundbars are easy to connect to your TV, especially the ones with HDMI ARC and eARC technology, some can also function like Bluetooth speakers as you can connect your mobile devices to them, and some also have smart features through voice assistants like Amazon’s Alexa. If you’re searching for soundbar deals with huge discounts, take a look below.
- Amazon Fire TV 2.0-channel soundbar —
- Samsung S-series 3.0-channel soundbar —
- Bose TV Speaker —
- Samsung S-series 5.0-channel soundbar —
- Bose Smart Soundbar 600 —
Soundbars can come bundled with wireless subwoofers and extra speakers, which will further elevate your audio experience. The wireless subwoofers will bring the bass, while the extra speakers will enable surround sound so that you’ll feel like you’re in the middle of the action. You’re going to have to pay a premium for the amazing sound, so thankfully you can enjoy savings through these soundbar bundle deals that we’ve gathered.
- Hisense AX Series 5.1.2-channel soundbar —
- LG S75QR 5.1.2-channel soundbar —
- Samsung S-series 3.1.2-channel soundbar —
- Samsung Q-series 9.1.2-channel soundbar —
- Samsung Q-series 11.1.4-channel soundbar —
First and foremost, you’re going to have to check out our guide on how to buy a soundbar to understand all the technology and features that are behind these audio devices. Your budget will dictate how high you can go, but generally, the more channels that a soundbar offers, the better your overall experience will be. You may also want to look for soundbars with smart features if you want to integrate it into your smart home setup, and for the bundles, you should check if you have enough space in your living room for the wireless subwoofer and extra speakers that may come with your purchase.
More Unmissable Deals
- Best Apple Watch deals: Series 9 and Ultra 2 discounted
- Best 85-inch TV deals: Save on Samsung, Sony, TCL, and more
- Best Apple TV deals: Save on the Apple TV 4K and more
- Best board game deals: 7 Wonders, Clue, Codenames, and more
- Best router deals: Save on mesh networks and Wi-Fi 6 routers