Documentaries are the perfect thing to watch when you want to be entertained but also feel like you’re a little wiser when the credits roll. Whether’s it’s a historical event, a personal journey, or a political or socio-economical subject that interests you, Amazon’s Prime Video streaming service is home to plenty of documentaries on a wide variety of subjects. And with new movies coming to Amazon Prime Video all the time, the collection is always growing. If you find that’s what you’re in the mood to take in, we have rounded up the best documentaries on Amazon Prime Video right now.
We’ve also rounded up the best documentaries on Netflix and the best documentaries on Hulu if Amazon Prime Video doesn’t have what you’re looking for.
- The best shows on Hulu right now (June 2023)
- The best new shows to stream on Netflix, Hulu, HBO, and more
- 2023’s best sci-fi show is on Apple TV+. Here’s why you should watch it right now
- The best movies on Disney+ right now (June 2023)
- The best shows on Disney+ right now (June 2023)