The question: can a car successfully ride The Wall of Death? The answer: apparently so. In what is one of the cooler promo videos we have seen from a car maker, Mazda has teamed up with the Demon Drome crew to see if the nimble Mazda2 can successfully tackle a seemingly gravity defying stunt and drive around the walls of a motordrome.
If you’re not entirely familiar with what a motordrome is, it’s basically a drum or barrel-shaped cylinder usually measuring anywhere between 20 and 36 feet in diameter. Traditionally, motorcyclists have taken to the motodromes walls and performed various stunts, but the apparently thrill-seeking — we blame all that “zoom-zoom” they keep going on about — minds over at Mazda thought it would be a great idea to see if its sure-footed Mazda2 was up for the task.
Check out the video below and let us know what you think in the comments section
- DJI Mavic 2 Pro and Zoom review
- Huawei says P30 Pro camera will have unique, revolutionary zoom tech
- Best telephoto prime and zoom lenses for Nikon and Canon
- Photography News: Meet the beer that processes film and the first pinhole zoom
- Nikon A1000, B600 pack big zooms into compact, budget-friendly cameras