The question: can a car successfully ride The Wall of Death? The answer: apparently so. In what is one of the cooler promo videos we have seen from a car maker, Mazda has teamed up with the Demon Drome crew to see if the nimble Mazda2 can successfully tackle a seemingly gravity defying stunt and drive around the walls of a motordrome.
If you’re not entirely familiar with what a motordrome is, it’s basically a drum or barrel-shaped cylinder usually measuring anywhere between 20 and 36 feet in diameter. Traditionally, motorcyclists have taken to the motodromes walls and performed various stunts, but the apparently thrill-seeking — we blame all that “zoom-zoom” they keep going on about — minds over at Mazda thought it would be a great idea to see if its sure-footed Mazda2 was up for the task.
Check out the video below and let us know what you think in the comments section
- Motorola One Zoom hands-on review: Four times the fun
- Oppo Reno 10x Zoom review
- Oppo Reno 10x Zoom vs. Huawei P30 Pro camera shootout: Zooming in on the action
- Scientists created a pair of contacts that zoom in when you blink
- Motorola One Zoom vs. Nokia 7.2 vs. Google Pixel 3a: Midrange melee