The question: can a car successfully ride The Wall of Death? The answer: apparently so. In what is one of the cooler promo videos we have seen from a car maker, Mazda has teamed up with the Demon Drome crew to see if the nimble Mazda2 can successfully tackle a seemingly gravity defying stunt and drive around the walls of a motordrome.
If you’re not entirely familiar with what a motordrome is, it’s basically a drum or barrel-shaped cylinder usually measuring anywhere between 20 and 36 feet in diameter. Traditionally, motorcyclists have taken to the motodromes walls and performed various stunts, but the apparently thrill-seeking — we blame all that “zoom-zoom” they keep going on about — minds over at Mazda thought it would be a great idea to see if its sure-footed Mazda2 was up for the task.
Check out the video below and let us know what you think in the comments section
- The best movies on Hulu right now
- The best Motorola One Zoom cases to keep your midrange phone zooming along
- Zoom, prime, wide, or telephoto? Here’s how to pick your next camera lens
- Bill and Ted Face the Music: Every excellent (and bogus) thing we know
- Easily haul your winter gear with the best ski racks and snowboard carriers