On this episode of Digital Trends Live, host Greg Nibler dives into the top-trending stories in tech, including Amazon’s one-year moratorium on police use of facial recognition tech, Twitter’s push to make you read before you retweet, the Sony PlayStation 5 event, drones that drop off library books, and more.
We then head to the world of entertainment as we look at what’s coming up in movies, including the reopening of AMC theaters, the latest on HBO Max, Spike Lee’s Netflix movie, and the arrival of Knives Out on Amazon Prime.
Nibler then speaks with Tim Hollingsworth, award-winning chef and restaurateur in Los Angeles, about his journey from Napa Valley to his move to L.A. in 2012.
- App store battles, Amazon’s palm payment, and more | Digital Trends Live
- Amazon’s fall hardware, top 5 tech predictions, and more | Digital Trends Live
- TikTok’s ban goes through, reality TV heads to space | Digital Trends Live
- Apple’s new products, PS5 Event, and more | Digital Trends Live
- Apple One, Ubisoft Forward wrap-up, life on Mars, and more | Digital Trends Live