On this episode of Digital Trends Live, host Greg Nibler dives into the top-trending stories in tech, including Amazon’s one-year moratorium on police use of facial recognition tech, Twitter’s push to make you read before you retweet, the Sony PlayStation 5 event, drones that drop off library books, and more.
We then head to the world of entertainment as we look at what’s coming up in movies, including the reopening of AMC theaters, the latest on HBO Max, Spike Lee’s Netflix movie, and the arrival of Knives Out on Amazon Prime.
Nibler then speaks with Tim Hollingsworth, award-winning chef and restaurateur in Los Angeles, about his journey from Napa Valley to his move to L.A. in 2012.
- YouTube vs. misinformation, apps v.s App Store, and more | Digital Trends Live
- Xbox news, Apple’s upcoming event, military robot dogs | Digital Trends Live
- Epic goes to court, Kyle MacLachlan | Digital Trends Live
- Amazon’s fall hardware, top 5 tech predictions, and more | Digital Trends Live
- Tesla’s new battery, Samsung S20, and more | Digital Trends Live