On this episode of Digital Trends Live, host Greg Nibler breaks down the top trending stories in tech, including the kick-off of WWDC, Fortnite removes police cars, Apple re-closes some stores, Spotify’s interactive podcast ads, and more.
Renaldo Webb, founder of Pet Plate, discusses how they worked with a leading veterinary nutritionist to formulate complete and balanced meals for pets at all stages of life.
Nibler then speaks with Hank Adams, founder and chief executive officer of Rise Gardens, a smart, indoor hydroponic system that is both modular and stackable.
Finally, we check out the best crowdfunding projects out there in our Awesome Tech You Can’t Buy Yet segment. This week we highlight the Birdsy A.I. bird feeder and camera, the Reekon M1 Calibur woodworking measuring device, and the Waydoo Flyer One eFoil electric personal hydrofoil.
- Starbucks pulls social media advertising and more | Digital Trends Live
- Digital Trends Live: NBA players to wear smart rings, EA’s live showcases
- Reddit shuts down The_Donald, holographic VR, and more | Digital Trends Live
- Digital Trends Live: Twitter bots, Amazon’s June event, Sega’s micro Game Gear
- Digital Trends Live: Tech diversity, SpaceX success, Android 11 postponed