On the latest episode of Digital Trends Live, we discuss the top trending tech news, including the most recent Facebook and Instagram data security issues, Amazon’s free ad-supported music service, Ubisoft’s pledge to help rebuild Notre Dame, and more.
Later, Jeremy Kaplan, DT’s editor-in-chief, sits down with Jennifer Sendrow of New York Public Radio, who’s also executive producer for multiplatform content at the Jerome L. Greene Performance Space, about how to channel the collective genius in New York City to create forward-looking live art, theater, and journalism that sparks change.
Kaplan later speaks with DJ and producer Zeke Thomas about his journey to recovery from sexual assault and his role as advocate for other survivors, as well as how to find support on social media and through organizations like the National Sexual Violence Resource Center.
- The best Spanish series available on Amazon Prime Video
- TikTok’s ban goes through, reality TV heads to space | Digital Trends Live
- The 40 best HBO series streaming right now
- Black Lives Matter and MAGA hats: Activism and politics are flooding dating apps
- Dozens of celebrities call for one-day boycott of Facebook, Instagram