On this episode of Digital Trends Live, host Greg Nibler and DT Senior Writer Parker Hall provide a wrap-up of Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference (WWDC), including news on new hardware and the demise of iTunes.
We also dig deeper into the trending tech news of the day, including a potential U.S. Justice Department probe into Facebook, Google, Amazon, and Apple, Other topics include a request by the International Astronomical Union for the regulation of Starlink, Bird’s new moped scooter, and mud-spraying drones that could be used to build homes in disaster areas.
Later, we are joined by Dylan Elder, founder and chief executive officer of Monster Roster, a recommendation service for sports betting picks that achieved total return on investment of 347% within the past year.
Keith McMillen, founder and CEO of BeBop Sensors, discusses fabric-based sensory tech, and making wearable technology more accessible.
Finally, we welcome Scott Petry, CEO and co-founder of Authentic8, to talk about development of a cloud-based web-browsing program that may protect users from harmful malware.
- Digital Trends Live: Libra goes to Congress, the Pixel Watch may be coming
- Digital Trends Live: Pixel 4 launch date, Amazon HD music, and more
- Digital Trends Live: iPhone 2020 rumors, PlayStation goes Android, moon cotton
- Digital Trends Live: Facebook’s new Portal, self-driving Ubers go to Dallas
- Digital Trends Live: Apple event preview, Google Play Pass, and more