On this episode of Digital Trend Live, hosts Greg Nibler and Nicole Raney dig into the biggest-trending stories in tech, including an Oscar wrap-up, Samsung’s Galaxy Z Flip, the Sun Orbiter launch, a record-breaking subsonic trans-Atlantic flight, and more.
Nibler then speaks with Elizabeth Stock and Dawn Mott from PDX Women in Tech about breaking the glass ceiling in tech, and how to make more funding available for people of color and gender-nonbinary tech workers.
Next, we take a look at Samsung’s upcoming Unpacked event, where the company will debut new phones, earbuds, and more.
Luke Larsen, Dt’s computing editor, joins the program to discuss Intel’s plan to launch its own GPUs with 500 watts of thermal design power.
Finally we speak with Sumant Sridharan, chief operating officer of HomeLight, about making real estate transactions easy for everyone, and how HomeLight provides software and services to homebuyers, sellers, and real estate agents.
- Are we OK with a $799 Galaxy S21 being made of plastic?
- Before you buy a Galaxy S21, take a look at Samsung’s gorgeous exclusive colors
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus 5G vs. Galaxy S10 Plus 5G
- Samsung Galaxy S21 first look: Beauty and the budget
- These are the best cheap Samsung Galaxy S20 deals for January 2021