With its distinctive green-on-black styling and iconic triskelion snake logo, Razer is one of those rare brands that needs no introduction. This company has been offering up some of the most impressive gaming mice, keyboards, headsets, and other gaming accessories on the market for more than a decade, and if you’re after one of the best gaming laptops money can buy (and you’re willing to pay for it), then it doesn’t get much better than the Razer Blade series.
This stuff can get expensive, though, but that premium design is worth every penny. That said, there are some surprisingly great bargains hiding in Razer’s stable, and we’ve got a whole bundle of the best cheap Razer deals right here that offer nice discounts on everything from Blade laptops to essential gaming peripherals. If you’re looking to get your game on without emptying your checking account, you’ve come to the right place:
Today’s Best Razer Deals
- Razer Basilisk X HyperSpeed Wireless Gaming Mouse, Classic Black — $53, was $60
- Razer Kraken Gaming Headset — $60, was $80
- Razer Kraken Tournament Edition Gaming Headset, Green — $78, was $100
- Razer Mamba Elite Wired Gaming Mouse — $83, was $90
- Razer Huntsman Chroma RGB Gaming Keyboard — $86, was $150
- Razer BlackWidow Mechanical Gaming Keyboard: Green Key Switches — $94, was $120
- Razer BlackWidow TE Chroma v2 Mechanical Gaming Keyboard: Orange Key Switches — $112, was $140
- Razer Blade 15 Gaming Laptop (Nvidia GeForce GTX 1660 Ti) — $1,300, was $1,600
- Razer Blade Stealth 13 GTX 1650 Ti Max-Q Gaming Laptop — $1,500, was $1,800
- Razer Blade 15 Gaming Laptop (Nvidia GeForce RTX 2070 Max-Q) — $1,700, was $2,600
— $1,300, was $1,600
Many of Razer’s high-end laptops sail north of $2,000, but you don’t have to spend nearly that much to get a solid gaming machine like this excellent Razer Blade. Don’t let the fact that it’s a base model scare you off: This laptop pairs a 10th gen Intel Core i7 processor with an Nvidia GeForce GTX 1660 Ti graphics card, which is one of our favorite GPUs and one that will easily handle running the latest games at 1080p and 60 frames per second.
That’s backed up by 16GB of RAM, which is twice as much as the 8GB you usually see on cheaper gaming laptops, while a snappy 256GB solid-state system drive provides high-speed storage for your operating system and games. That 15.6-inch 1080p display also has a refresh rate of 144Hz (something rarely found on laptop panels) for a smooth, lag-free picture while streaming and gaming. At just $1,300 after a $300 discount, this Blade 15 is about the cheapest Razer deal you’ll find if you’re after a laptop.
— $1,500, was $1,800
Heading into 13-inch ultrabook territory brings us to the down-sized Razer Blade Stealth 13. With its 13.3-inch 1080p display (featuring a 120Hz refresh rate for buttery-smooth gaming at 60fps), you might not even guess that this is a gaming machine at first glance. Under the hood, however, the Blade Stealth 13 comes packing an Intel Core i7-1065G7 CPU, 16GB of RAM, and an Nvidia GeForce GTX 1650 Ti Max-Q GPU — one of the best graphics processors on the market today for 1080p gaming, making this a highly capable everyday laptop for both work and play.
Its 512GB SSD means you shouldn’t run out of storage space any time soon, either, but what really sells this Razer deal is the discount: A $300 savings lets you score the Razer Blade Stealth 13 gaming laptop for $1,500 for a limited time.
— $1,700, was $2,600
If you’re willing to pay a bit more for an upgrade over the GTX 16-series cards, then this Blade 15 configuration is another great Razer deal that can save you almost a grand. It runs on Core i7-9750H processor and an Nvidia GeForce RTX 2070 GPU, which is a definite upgrade over the previous Blades’ 16-series GPUs and is an incredibly powerful and future-proof combo that will run the latest AAA games at high settings for years to come.
Its 15.6-inch 1080p display boasts a smooth 240Hz refresh rate as well, sparing you from irritating stuttering or screen-tearing when playing demanding games at 60 or even 120fps. A 512GB solid-state system drive offers plenty of high-speed storage for your PC game library, and 16GB of DDR4 RAM ensures that the laptop’s superb CPU/GPU combo won’t suffer from a memory bottleneck. A whopping $900 price cut on the Blade 15 RTX 2070 laptop knocks this Razer deal down to $1,700.
Digital Trends may earn commission on products purchased through our links, which supports the work we do for our readers.
- These are the best cheap gaming PC deals for October 2020
- These are the best cheap gaming laptops you can buy today
- The best cheap gaming laptop deals for October 2020
- The best gaming laptop deals you can shop before Prime Day 2020
- The best cheap desktop computer deals for October 2020