This week’s Fortnite XP Xtravaganza challenges are live, giving you multiple ways to level up your battle pass. One challenge requires you to generate power for Stark Industries by riding zip lines to and from Upstate New York, and if you aren’t familiar with the locations of the zip lines, you might be stuck trying to complete it. Or perhaps you keep getting eliminated on your way to the zip lines in this area.
Either way, you’ll likely need a decent strategy for completing this challenge. In this guide, we’ll show you where to find the zip lines to power on Stark Industries, and how to complete the challenge as quickly as possible in Fortnite.
- Fortnite season 4 week 13 challenge: Dancing on 5 colored bridges in one match
- Fortnite season 4 week 12 challenge guide: How to catch 10 fish
- Fortnite season 4 week 11 challenge guide: How to use 10 rifts
How to generate power for Stark Industries by riding zip lines to and from Upstate New York
There are a few locations that feature zip lines that lead to and from Stark Industries, but the ones we used are found directly south of Upstate New York. Remember, Upstate New York is the large circular area that contains Stark Industries. There’s a zip line that leads from the east of The Ruins all the way to Stark Industries. To complete the challenge, you must use a zip line three times. It doesn’t have to be three separate zip lines — the same one will work.
There’s an easy way to complete the challenge without having to actually ride three zip lines. All you need to do is land on the zip line, then jump, and ride it again. Do this two more times and you’ll gain credit for completing the challenge without using three separate zip lines. The video above shows you exactly how to do it. Remember to press Square to ride the zip line on PS4/PS5, X on Xbox One/Xbox Series X, and Y on Nintendo Switch. Then, jump off by pressing X, A, or B on PS4/PS5, Xbox One/Xbox Series X, or Nintendo Switch, respectively.
Keep in mind, you can complete this challenge in any game mode, and your entire team earns credit for it. Because of this, it’s best to do this in a team-based mode; that way, you can help your teammates complete the challenge (or vice versa). You also don’t need to ride three zip lines in one game — your progress carries over from match to match, so you can spread it out if you’d like. Though, as you can see in the video above, it’s quite easy to ride a zip line three times in one match quickly. Once you’ve ridden the zip line three times, you’ll complete the challenge and earn 20,000 XP.
- Fortnite season 5 week 5 challenge guide: Where to collect gnomes from Fort Crumpet and Holly Hedges
- Fortnite season 5 week 2 challenge guide: Where to find clues in Pleasant Park, Holly Hedges, and Lazy Lake
- Fortnite season 5 week 2 challenge guide: How to plant evidence in Catty Corner
- Fortnite season 5 week 6 challenge guide: How to signal the Coral Buddies
- Fortnite season 5 week 2 challenge guide: Where to find car parts