Fortnite’s season 5, week 5 challenges are live, and this week, you’ll be sent on a quest to find a batch of garden gnomes. There are actually a few gnome-related challenges, but the first one you can attempt requires you to dig up gnomes from Fort Crumpet and Pleasant Park. Do not confuse this challenge with the other one for collecting gnomes from Fort Crumpet and Holly Hedges, as they are two separate quests (you must complete this one first before unlocking the rest).
For this challenge, you must find all four gnomes — two at Pleasant Park and two at Fort Crumpet. In this guide, we’ll show you exactly where to find all four, along with tips to make it as easy as possible for you. Here’s where to dig up gnomes from Fort Crumpet and Pleasant Park in Fortnite.
- Fortnite challenge guide: How to complete the Black Panther quests
- Fortnite season 5 week 4 guide: How to ignite and dance at a tomato shrine
- How to unlock the Kratos skin in Fortnite
Below, we’ll show you the locations of all four gnomes. Keep in mind that there are two in each location, and they can be dug up in any order. The other thing to note is that these locations are extremely busy because of the challenge, so we absolutely recommend attempting it with a squad. You’ll be glad you did. It doesn’t appear like there is only one of each gnome, which means you can dig one up even if someone else has already done so.
(We landed around several other players and they all seemed to be digging for gnomes, but more testing might be needed to reach a final conclusion.) Nonetheless, head to each spot with a squad and you’ll be just fine. Gnomes are indicated by little mounds of dirt, so slash it with your pickax to uncover them. We’ll include the gnomes’ locations on the map, as well as a screenshot of their positions in-game.
Pleasant Park — first gnome
The first gnome is found in the backyard of a house on the north side of Pleasant Park. It’s in the northeastern corner of a fenced area in the back.
Pleasant Park — second gnome
The next gnome in this area is found in the center section of grass on the eastern side (just northeast of where it says “Pleasant Park” on the map).
Fort Crumpet — first gnome
Moving onto Fort Crumpet, the first gnome is found on the northern side on the ground level, under a wooden platform by the stone wall.
Fort Crumpet — second gnome
As for the final one, it’s also on ground level, but on the western side of the area not far from the previous gnome.
Once you’ve got all four, you’ll gain credit for completing the challenge along with 20,000 XP.
- Fortnite season 5 week 5 challenge guide: Where to collect gnomes from Fort Crumpet and Holly Hedges
- Fortnite season 5 week 5 challenge: Bury gnomes in Pleasant Park or Retail Row
- Fortnite season 5 week 6 challenge guide: How to signal the Coral Buddies
- Fortnite season 5 week 6 challenge guide: How to blow up fishing holes at Sharky Shell, Sweaty Sands, or Flopper Pond
- Fortnite fishing hole locations: Blow up fishing holes at Lazy Lake Island, Lake Canoe, and Steamy Stacks