When it rains it pours. Such is apparently the case for information on Assassin’s Creed 3, which has gone from no info to a flood of info faster than a Ferrari can go 0 to 60. Yesterday the glimpse at the game came to us by way of the officially unveiled cover art. Shortly after Game Informer unleashed several images that will accompany its upcoming feature article on the game.
All of that gave us a few hints on the story. Based on that we made a few educated guesses on what to expect, which you can read here.
Then earlier today, a few more images hit the internet courtesy of the website All Games Beta.
Now, we cannot confirm the total validity of these images. Someone at home may have been insanely bored and decided to fake the graphics, but they not only look genuine, they fit with what we already know, and what we suspect. So check out the gallery, then head back to our post from yesterday and let us know your theory on what it all means.
- How to Use Facebook: The unofficial user manual
- What does this button do? A quick guide to understanding your camera’s controls
- 5 lessons from Amazon’s head-spinning, head-splitting Alexa fiesta
- Shrimp eyes inspire new camera focused on helping self-driving cars see better
- How to Gameshare on an Xbox One