The PlayStation 5 has streamlined many aspects of the gaming experience, but it has also added a bit of confusion for some folks when it comes to certain aspects of navigation. One of the ways in which Sony's newest console can be a bit strange is in how it hides away your library of purchased games. No worries, though, as we'll tell you how to find all of your purchased games.
When you're ready to find your full purchased library, follow the steps below.
Step 1: On the main menu of the PS5, scroll all the way to the right to Game Library.
Step 2: Press down or the X button to open a new group of selections.
Step 3: Now press up and then press right one time to land on Your Collection to display all of your purchased games. You can now press down to begin scrolling through them.
- The best multiplayer games on the PS5
- The best games on PlayStation Plus, Extra, and Premium
- This deal gets you a PS5 for less than $470
- Resident Evil 4 Separate Ways DLC: all Bug Buster bug locations
- 90+ PS5 games just had their prices slashed — from $10