Paying out for Hulu and ESPN+ and want to throw Disney+ into the mix as well? Consider canceling the first two and taking advantage of the Disney+ Bundle, which provides unlimited access to all three streaming services for a fraction of what it costs to subscribe to each of them individually. Sold? Here’s how to sign up for the Disney+ Bundle with Hulu and ESPN+.
Hold up! What’s Disney+ and the Disney+ Bundle?
Already an expert and just want to know how to get started? Skip ahead.
Launched on November 12, Disney+ is an on-demand streaming service from Disney that’s home to a myriad of exclusive content — headlined by every episode of The Simpsons aired to date — and almost every movie in the picture house’s expansive collection, including Big Hero 6, Guardians of the Galaxy, Iron Man, Pinocchio, Toy Story, and the entire run of Star Wars.
The Disney+ Bundle, on the other hand, is a Disney+ subscription that also encompasses Hulu and ESPN+. Granted, it’s the ad-riddled version of Hulu (there’s a workaround to sub-in the ad-free version instead), but it still comes in $5 cheaper than it would if you were to take out a separate subscription with each provider — reduced to $13 per month, instead of $18.
You receive an awful lot of access for that, too. The basic Hulu membership included contains hundreds of network shows, blockbuster movies, and Hulu Originals; while ESPN+ is home to thousands of live sporting events from the likes of the FA Cup, MLB, NHL, and UFC Fight Nights. So the Disney+ bundle covers the two major bases: On-demand entertainment and live sports.
Here’s how much each service costs individually:
Add them up and you’ll come out with $18, versus the $13 Disney is asking. That’s a total yearly savings of $60 for nothing more than taking up Walt’s offer to hand the cash over to Disney each month, which will then distribute it between the other providers at a reduced rate, instead of taking out a subscription with each service (Disney+, ESPN+, and Hulu) independently.
How to sign up for the Disney+ Bundle with Hulu and ESPN+
Like the sound of the Disney+ Bundle? Let’s get you set up. For the sake of convenience, we’ll assume you’ve already canceled your existing Hulu and ESPN+ subscriptions before moving forward. If you haven’t, it would be wise to take a second to do that right now. Done? Perfect — now grab your credit card and read on to sign up for the Disney+ Bundle with Hulu and ESPN+.
- Head over to the Disney+ website by following this link (or clicking the button below).
- Click Buy Now beneath the option that includes Disney+, Hulu, and ESPN+.
- Enter your email address, then click Agree & Continue.
- Input a secure password, before pressing Continue.
- Enter your credit card information, or follow the on-screen instructions to link a valid PayPal account, then select Agree & Subscribe.
That’s all there is to it! Now all that’s left to do is make a fresh batch of popcorn, gather some blankets and pillows to create a nice, warm cocoon, pull the drapes closed, and start reliving your youth with some of the finest material Disney has to offer. Not sure where to start? We’ve rounded up all the best TV shows on Disney+ and all the best movies on Disney+.
- This LG soundbar with wireless subwoofer bundle is $150 off
- This bundle deal saves you $45 on a Sonos Beam and Sub Mini
- Dreaming of an OLED? How (and where) to finance your next TV
- Discovery Plus Free Trial: Stream for a week for free
- AMC Plus Free Trial: Stream hit shows like The Walking Dead for free