The Samsung Galaxy S8 and S8 Plus are finally here, and they were worth the wait. Featuring top-tier specs, an innovative yet classy design, and features like the all-new Bixby digital assistant, the Galaxy S8 and S8 Plus are the phones to beat in 2017.
It makes sense that you would want to get your hands on one for yourself. We’ve created a guide to help you get the new Galaxy S8 and
The unlocked versions of the
You can snag an unlocked
While you could buy the Samsung
T-Mobile offers both the Samsung
Here are the standard payment options for the
- The Samsung Galaxy S8 costs $750, or $30 per month for 24 months with a $30 down payment.
- The Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus costs $850, or $30 per month for 24 months with a $130 down payment.
- Jump! On Demand customers can pay $0 down and $33 per month for 24 months for the Galaxy S8 — however, the Plus variant will still cost the same down payment and monthly payments as non-Jump! customers.
Verizon is also offering both the Samsung
- The Samsung Galaxy S8 costs $756, or $31.50 per month for 24 months.
- The Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus costs $840, or $35 per month for 24 months.
- Verizon is offering up to $300 off the Galaxy S8 and S8 Plus when you trade in an eligible device. but you will have to sign up for an unlimited plan. If you trade-in an iPhone 6 and sign up for Verizon Unlimited, for example, you can pay $15 a month for 24 months for the Galaxy S8.
AT&T is selling both the Samsung
- The Samsung Galaxy S8 costs $750, or $25 per month for 30 months. Frequent Upgrade plan customers can pay $31.25 per month for 24 months.
- The Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus costs $850, or $28.34 per month for 30 months. Frequent Upgrade plan customers can pay $35.42 per month for 24 months.
- You can also get up to $750 in credits towards another Galaxy S8 or S8 Plus if you’re looking to get a second one, but you have to use AT&T Next.
Sprint has the Samsung
Sprint also brought back its Galaxy Forever annual upgrade program, which means customers who enroll get the option to upgrade to the latest Galaxy phone after 12 monthly lease payments. After 18 months, they can buy their current phone, upgrade to any smartphone, or continue paying month to month. There is no added fee — Galaxy Forever is included in the new two-for-one promotion. And Sprint has just slashed their prices for that, giving Sprint some of best deals for the S8.
- The Samsung Galaxy S8 costs $750 or $15.62 per month for 24 months.
- The Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus costs $850 or $17.71 per month for 24 months.
US Cellular is offering one of the best deals yet on the
The price of the Galaxy S8 from T-Mobile-owned MetroPCS is a little lower-than-average — it retails for $730. It doesn’t appear as though the
Some people prefer to buy their phone unlocked from stores. Here’s a list of stores selling the device.
Why not buy your shiny new phone straight from the manufacturer? Samsung is selling the
The unlocked, midnight black 5.8-inch
Alternatively, Samsung is selling carrier-specific variants of the
And that’s not all — Samsung has done more than a few bonus deals for anyone buying the
If you don’t want to go through a carrier, you can get the Samsung
On Verizon’s unlimited plan, the retailer is offering the
You can get savings of “up to $100” if you order through Best Buy, as well as a free Gear VR with controller and $50 bonus Oculus content. Alternatively, you could get the Samsung Immersive VR Experience Box for a discounted price of $99, which includes the Gear VR with a controller, $50 of Oculus content, Harman AKG Y50BT black headphones, and a Samsung 256GB memory card.
Best Buy said you can stack its offers with other deals from carriers. The retailer sells the unlocked variant of the S8 and S8 Plus, and they’re slightly cheaper than what carriers are offering: $725 and $825 for the
Best Buy isn’t the only store you can walk into to get the Samsung
Update: Added news that Samsung customers can receive a free pair of $150 AKG headphones when buying an S8/S8 Plus, and updated prices from the major retailers.
- Samsung Galaxy S23: release date, specs, price, rumors, and news
- The best folding phones in 2023: our 6 favorite foldables right now
- Is the Samsung Galaxy A14 5G waterproof?
- Massive Samsung Galaxy S23 leak reveals all the juicy details before launch
- Samsung might have just teased a huge surprise for the Galaxy S23