Prime Day 2020 is over, and Amazon is sweeping the floors in anticipation of the upcoming Black Friday sales. But there are still deals to be had on many products, including the Samsung Galaxy Watch. Hunting through all the Samsung Galaxy Watch deals out there for the best deals can be a little overwhelming, but we’ve got your back by scouting down the best Prime Day deals available and narrowed down the best Samsung Galaxy Watch deals for you. So whether you’re after a Samsung Galaxy Watch 3 or a Galaxy Watch Active 2, read on because the most amazing deals are right here. But do not wait.
Today’s best Prime Day Galaxy Watch deals
- Samsung Galaxy Watch Active2 (44mm, GPS, Bluetooth) — $70, was $270
- Samsung Galaxy Watch Active (40mm, Bluetooth) (DUPLICATE) — $160, was $200
- Samsung Galaxy Watch 3 Titanium (45mm, Bluetooth) — $290, was $600
- Samsung Galaxy Watch 3 (GPS, Bluetooth, 45mm) (Renewed) — $299, was $350
- Samsung Galaxy Watch 3 (GPS, Bluetooth, 41mm) DUPLICATE — $320, was $400
- Samsung Galaxy Watch 3 (45mm, GPS, Bluetooth) (DUPLICATE) — $350, was $430
- Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G (Unlocked) + Galaxy Watch Active2 (44mm, GPS) — $1,572, was $1,670
How to choose a Samsung Galaxy Watch
Know you definitely want to snag one of the Prime Day Galaxy Watch deals but not sure which watch is for you? There are certainly plenty of options so we’ve narrowed down everything you need to know and consider before making a purchase. Whatever you choose, we’re pretty impressed with Samsung’s smartwatches. They’re some of the best smartwatches out there so you’re sure to be happy.
All you really need to consider is your budget and your needs. Samsung offers smartwatches for larger and smaller budgets, providing you don’t mind using slightly slower technology. Also, it’s important to know if you want a sporty workout-focused look, or if you want something you can wear in the evening or for the office too. The Samsung Galaxy Watch series is best for good looks while the Samsung Galaxy Watch Active range is best for if you just want a device for the gym or your daily runs.
The best of the bunch is easily the Samsung Galaxy Watch 3. It’s a slim and stylish looking wearable that still manages to pack in a GPS, heart rate monitor, and some other neat features. Want to track your sleep as well as your exercise? The Samsung Galaxy Watch 3 has you covered. It even has fall detection and can detect any time you’re stressed too. It also looks great with a rotating bezel that’s genuinely useful and far easier to manipulate than a lot of other control methods for smartwatches.
The only downside is that it’s quite pricey but during Prime Day, that’s less of an issue, with up to $115 off.
If you’d prefer a sporty smartwatch, there’s also the Samsung Galaxy Watch Active 2. It’s a little more simple looking than other Samsung Galaxy Watches, skipping the rotating bezel so it’s more lightweight and slimmer. That lends itself perfectly to those who love to workout and track their routines with a smartwatch. It still offers heart rate monitoring and GPS so you won’t miss out on key exercise features here.
Besides those two, there are also the older Samsung Galaxy Watch and Samsung Galaxy Watch Active which offer similar features but are a little slower. Still, big discounts are big discounts so if you don’t mind missing out on the latest technology, they’re worth considering. You’ll save a lot going a little older too, with discounts ranging from $70 to $100 on average.
Digital Trends may earn commission on products purchased through our links, which supports the work we do for our readers.
- Best cheap Samsung Galaxy Watch deals for April 2021
- Samsung is offloading Galaxy Watch 3s for super cheap today
- Samsung Galaxy Watch 3 price slashed by $100 at Walmart
- The OnePlus Watch is coming, and I’m skeptical it’ll be any good
- Samsung Galaxy Watch Active vs. Samsung Galaxy Watch