Cyber Monday 2021 has come and gone, but there is still a noticeable amount of Cyber Monday security camera deals to snap up this week. With all the Cyber Monday deals to check out across multiple retailers, your chances of scoring fantastic deals are still excellent. We’ve got all the best Cyber Monday security camera deals neatly rounded up, encompassing plenty of big names such as Arlo, Blink, Nest, and more. Be aware, though: The Ring cameras below have somewhat delayed shipping, so be sure to check that the dates work for you.
Today’s best Cyber Monday security camera deals
- Wyze Cam V3 —
- Blink Outdoor 1-camera kit —
- Ring Stick Up Indoor/Outdoor Wire-Free Security Camera —
- Ring Video Doorbell —
- Arlo Essential Spotlight Camera —
- Arlo Pro 3 Indoor/Outdoor Floodlight Camera —
- SimpliSafe 12 Piece Wireless Home Security System —
- Google Nest Cam Battery 2 Pack —
- Arlo Pro 4 Spotlight Camera – 3 Pack – Indoor/Outdoor, Wireless Security —
Wyze Cam V3 – $36
- Economical camera for all security and monitoring applications
- Indoor or outdoor application, requires wired power
- No subscriptions required
- Compatible with Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant, and IFTTT platforms
Theis a wired video camera that works both indoors and outdoors. No subscription is needed so it remains cheap throughout your time using it. It has color night vision, too, so you can see what’s going on at all times of the day. Motion and sound detection keep you on top of what’s going on around you with continuous video recording an option if you add on a microSD card. It’s cheap but effective.
With Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant, and IFTTT (If This, Then That) platform compatibility, the IP65 weather-resistant Wyze V3 is a low-cost alternative for a wide range of applications.
Blink Outdoor, 1 camera kit — $60, was $100
- Sturdy, easy to install and use
- Long battery life
- Adjustable motion detection zones
- Mobile app and Amazon Alexa control
Blink Outdoor is a weather-resistant option that’s safe to place outside. It offers all the benefits of other Blink cameras including a two-year battery life plus motion detection and alerts straight to your phone. The biggest strength here is that it can withstand any weather conditions as it keeps an eye on what’s going on outside. Amazon owns Blink and a set of Blink cameras integrates quickly and easily with an Alexa smart home platform for security, convenience, and entertainment.
Ring Stick Up Indoor/Outdoor Wire-Free Security Camera — $75, was $100
- Fast and easy installation
- Optional cloud monitoring services and storage subscription
- Works with battery power
- Alexa compatible
The Ring Stick Up Camera is an indoor/outdoor camera that offers a wide field of view of 116 degrees so you can see exactly what’s going on. Alongside that, you can communicate with whoever’s hanging around courtesy of the two-way audio communication system, either via your phone or select Amazon Echo devices. Live View mode means you can always see what’s going on too with the camera able to work both indoors and outside. Amazon Alexa compatibility for local or remote monitoring.
Ring Video Doorbell — $80, was $100
- You can monitor who’s at your door
- Improved privacy zones, night vision, and motion detection
- Easy setup and installation
- Pair with other smart home devices and Alexa-enabled products
The Ring Video Doorbell is one of the most popular video doorbells on the market. It packs a slew of features into a small package, along with 1080p video streaming and recording. Two-way audio lets you speak with someone at your door no matter where you are, and integration with the Alexa smart home network makes it easy to connect other devices to your doorbell. If you invest in a Ring Protect Plan, you can review video for up to 60 days in the cloud and share photos and video.
Arlo Essential Spotlight Camera — $100, was $130
- Six months of battery life on one charge
- High resolution streaming
- Built-in spotlight
- Works with Alexa, Google, HomeKit, and SmartThings
The Arlo Essential Spotlight Camera is a budget-friendly model for people that want security outside their home. It’s nearly waterproof, and the six-month battery life means you rarely have to charge it. You can light up an area with the integrated spotlight, but the full-color night vision gives you even more detail about what’s going on outside your home. 1080p video streaming and recording gives you a clear picture, while two-way audio makes it easy to communicate with visitors or pets.
Arlo Pro 3 Indoor/Outdoor Floodlight Camera — $180, was $250
- Crazy bright at 3000 lumens
- Color night vision means more details
- No hub required
- 160-degree field of view
The Arlo Pro 3 Indoor/Outdoor Floodlight Camera is one of the best security cameras available today — and one of the best Cyber Monday security camera deals so far. It combines an incredibly bright floodlight with high-resolution streaming and video capture to keep an eye on what’s happening around your home. Throw in a siren on top of that, and you can scare intruders away from your home with ease. It integrates with Alexa, Google Assistant, HomeKit, and SmartThings.
SimpliSafe 12 Piece Wireless Home Security System — $240, was $393
- Exceptionally easy installation
- Optional 24/7 monitoring
- Advanced privacy controls
- Easy future expansion
The SimpliSafe Home Security System is a reliable way of keeping safe. The security camera keeps an eye on exactly what’s going on at all times while motion sensors detect motion within 30 feet with a 90-degree field of vision, keeping you safe. A base station means you can set up the sensors and cameras when you leave your home with Amazon Alexa or Google Assistant commands simplifying the process even further. Optional 24/7 monitoring with police, fire, and medical dispatch services. SimpliSafe add-on home security monitoring components make it easy to expand your system as needed.
Google Nest Cam Battery 2-Pack — $280, was $330
- Easy wire-free installation inside or outside
- Monitor and control with Google Home app
- One of the few home security cameras that support continuous video recording
- Wired or wire-free power for different application needs
The Google Nest Cam Battery is the camera for anywhere, working both indoors and outside. You can power the camera with an AC adapter and power plug or run it on a rechargeable pack. It stores three hours of video history for free and offers great contrast with HDR video. It’s a little bulky but you can see clearly in any light as well as receive notifications if someone is hanging around nearby. If you want to record video continuously you can use AC power for 10 days of 24/7 recording with a Nest Aware subscription. Video quality and versatility are hallmarks of the Nest Cam Battery security camera.
Arlo Pro 4 Spotlight Camera – 3 Pack – Indoor/Outdoor, Wireless Security — $4, was $550
- Convenience wire-free installation inside or outside
- High definition video capture and recording for great clarity
- Integrated spotlight for extra security
- Wi-Fi connection without a hub
One of the best home security cameras out there, the Arlo Pro 4 Spotlight Camera is an excellent wire-free security solution for your home. This three-camera pack is also an excellent system for multi-entrance or room coverage. is a fantastic way of securing your home. The Arlo Pro 4 works both inside and outside providing you with 160 degrees of diagonal field of view with a wider angle lens that means you can see more. Auto image correction replaces any risk of fish-eye effect, too, with enhanced night vision ensuring you can have a clear view of what’s going o around you. It’s compatible with Apple HomeKit, Amazon Alexa, and Google Assistant. The integrated spotlight gives you an extra level of security and can act as a deterrent even when you’re not at home.
Digital Trends may earn commission on products purchased through our links, which supports the work we do for our readers.
- Best wireless mouse deals for January 2022
- Best Asus laptop deals for January 2022
- Best iPhone deals and sales for January 2022
- Best cheap GoPro alternative action cameras for January 2022
- Best Buy slashes $600 off the Surface Pro 7 price today