Streaming television shows and movies has become a way of life, especially lately. If you are new to the streaming game, it may be time to check out what these devices have to offer. Since Memorial Day is right around the corner, many retailers are starting their sales early. For part of its pre-Memorial Day sale, Best Buy is offering two great deals on Roku devices. The first is a Roku Premiere 4K streaming device for just $30, down from $40. The second is the same Roku Premiere 4K streaming device, but it comes with a pair of JLB headphones and the enhanced voice remote for only $80, down from $100.
Roku Premiere (4K) — $30, was $40
The Roku Premiere 4K Streaming Media Player is designed for Ultra HD and 4K TVs in that it provides high-quality content across most popular streaming channels. The Roku allows you to stream free TV, live news, sports, movies, music, and more across thousands of free and paid channels. The setup is simple — just plug the device into your TV using the included HDMI cable, connect to the internet in your home, create a
Roku Ultra (4K) — $80, was $100
Can’t find what you’re looking for? Check out the rest of the Black Friday Roku deals we found.
- This 65-inch Samsung 4K TV is $220 off at Best Buy
- This is your chance to get a 75-inch 4K TV for less than $500
- Memorial Day sales knock 30% off these popular LG Air Conditioners
- Best Buy Memorial Day sale brings laptop deals from $169
- Amazon’s top-spec 4K Luna gaming bundle is 32% off today