Instead of just the traditional mattresses, clothing, and outdoor gear, Labor Day 2019 now includes discounts on just about everything. This shopping event is a great time to grab smartphone deals. Jump on Amazon’s offer of the Samsung Galaxy S10e if you want a more affordable alternative to the Apple iPhone. You can get our pick for the at $110 below its usual price today.
From its usual $750, the Prism Blue Samsung Galaxy S10e with 128GB storage is now down to $640 on Amazon today. This price cut is bigger than what the Prism White is getting. Plus, you can get another $50 off if you apply for an Amazon Rewards Visa Card. Stocks for this premium smartphone is limited so hurry and order now.
In an era of large phones, the 5.8-inch Samsung
Despite its smaller packaging and more affordable price, the Samsung
A few paragraphs ago, we said that the Samsung
Speaking of screens, Samsung
Enjoy a massive $100 discount on the usually $750 Prism Bluewhen you purchase from Amazon today. Order now while stock is on hand.
Digital Trends may earn commission on products purchased through our links, which supports the work we do for our readers.
- The best Samsung Galaxy deals for March 2020
- Apple iPhone XS and Samsung Galaxy S10 on sale with up to $210 off at Amazon
- Best Buy cuts prices of Samsung Galaxy S10 smartphones
- Best smartphone deals for March 2020: iPhone, Samsung, and Google Pixel
- Amazon discounts flagship Samsung Galaxy smartphones for Presidents Day