The second and final day of Amazon’s Prime Day deals is coming to a close, which means audiophiles should take advantage of this year’s Prime Day headphone deals ASAP to enjoy significant savings. The options are narrowing for new headphones in the annual shopping event, with different models from various manufacturers selling out or ending their sales. One offer that’s still up though is the Beats Solo3, which are down to their lowest price ever of $120 after an $80 discount for Prime Day, from their original price of $200.
The Beats Solo3 feature a solid build quality with polished chrome hinges and well-padded earcups, but they don’t sacrifice comfort as the earcups are adjustable for the
Beats promises up to 40 hours of battery life for the
With Beats being an Apple-owned brand, you’ll find the W1 chip in the Beats Solo3. This chip, which also powers the original AirPods, enables easy setup with Apple devices. All you need to do is to press the power button for one second while holding the
After something a bit different? There are plenty of other Prime Day headphone deals happening today. We’ve rounded up some of the best below.
- The best Cyber Monday headphone deals you can shop now
- Best Amazon Echo Cyber Monday deals: Echo Pop, Echo Show 8, and more
- The 6 best gaming laptop Black Friday deals at Amazon right now
- AirPods 3 vs AirPods Pro: Which Black Friday deal is best?
- The best pressure cooker Black Friday deals right now