Prime Day is over, but some discounts are still going. If you’re a PlayStation 4 gamer, that means only one thing: Great deals are about to end. There are few, if any, better days for tech deals online or in-store than Prime Day, and even the days after. If you’re a PS4 fanatic, you’re going to want to keep your eyes peeled for post-Prime Day PS4 deals, where the opportunity to update a console or stock up on games and accessories can’t be beaten. We will be updating the page with all the deals on the market, so be sure to check out what you can pick up at a discount before today ends — and they’re all gone.
Once Prime Day deals come to an end, Black Friday PlayStation 4 deals soon start to show up on the horizon, so be here to check them out.
Today’s best Prime Day PS4 deals
- Y Team PS4 Controller Charging Dock — $14, was $17
- 3-Month PlayStation Plus Membership — $15, was $27
- Marvel's Spider-Man: Game of The Year Edition — $20, was $40
- The Last of Us: Part II — $30, was $60
- Watch Dogs: Legion PS4 Gold Steelbook Edition — $80, was $110
- WD 2TB Gaming Drive for PS4 — $80, was $90
- Logitech G29 Driving Force Steering Wheel — $225, was $400
Should I shop on Prime Day or wait until Black Friday?
Gaming demand saw new highs over the last few months as everyone was stuck inside during the pandemic. With social distancing measures still in place, there are a lot of buyers out there still looking for gaming consoles like the PS4. So when these consoles are discounted, we anticipate them running out of stock really quickly. Keeping in mind how other gaming consoles like the Nintendo Switch are consistently unavailable even without discounts, it’s safe to say that if these deals run the device out of stock, we won’t see a restock in time for Black Friday or even Cyber Monday sales. We also strongly believe that prices won’t differ much for the PS4 on Black Friday compared to Prime Day, so don’t let that keep you from getting your holiday gift early.
Are any Prime Day PS4 deals too good to be true?
There has been a lot of Prime Day PS4 deals out there, and they’re still going, especially on games and accessories. When you’re buying any new games or accessories to go with your console, always check the reviews and ratings on their Amazon page. A little research will go a long way. You don’t want to buy an off-brand controller just to have it not work with your system or have the shelf life of bread.
Digital Trends may earn commission on products purchased through our links, which supports the work we do for our readers.
- The best Black Friday Nintendo Switch deals for 2020
- Best deals on video games, consoles, and gaming accessories for January 2021
- Best Black Friday PlayStation deals 2020: PS4 and PS5
- Nintendo Switch Fortnite Edition is back in stock at Walmart for Cyber Monday
- Best Black Friday gaming deals 2020: Nintendo, PlayStation, Xbox