Treadmills are still the most popular cardiovascular exercise machines for good reasons related to your health. While commercial treadmill prices can take your breath away, treadmills designed for home use are relative bargains. If you want a good quality treadmill for your home, there are plenty of appealing treadmill deals that won’t empty your bank account. Some treadmill models fold up to save space if you’re concerned about not having enough room to set up a treadmill.
Today’s top treadmill deals
- Merax Easy Assembly Folding Treadmill — $330, was $400
- Famistar W500C Portable Folding Electric Treadmill — $360, was $1,000
- Famistar M7 Plus Electric Folding Treadmill w/ Heart Pulse System — $500, was $2,000
- ADVENOR Motorized Treadmill — $500
- Fitnation Slim Line Treadmill — $699, was $899
- Famistar 3.25HP Portable Folding Electric Treadmill — $700, was $2,400
- 7.8 AT TREADMILL — $1,999, was $2,699
Walking or running on a treadmill puts less stress on the body than walking or running on a flat surface outdoors. Every time you take a step while running or walking outside on the pavement, concrete, or dirt, your legs take on a lot of impact force. This impact can eventually lead to ankle, knee, and even back problems. The softer surface of a treadmill helps reduce this impact and is thus much easier on your joints and bones.
Treadmills allow you to monitor your heart rate and blood pressure, which makes them safer for people suffering from those issues. Cardiologists use treadmills to diagnose cardiac problems because the body may not show symptoms until it is under stress. Regular aerobic exercise, such as running on a treadmill, also improves blood circulation and helps lower blood pressure.
Treadmills are also an ideal way to control insulin levels and can be extremely beneficial for people with type 2 diabetes. Because regular cardio exercise decreases blood sugar levels, Type 2 diabetics often can benefit from a regimen of daily treadmill workouts.
Many treadmills available today feature LED screens that display all sorts of valuable information. You can track your speed, distance, calories burned, incline, and more. Many of them also have built-in heart rate monitors. All of this data allows you to track your progress and set workout goals for yourself. Many treadmill models are easy to fold up to save space. Most newer treadmills also have quiet motors, so you won’t disrupt your household while running.
We monitor treadmill deals throughout the year. We update this selection multiple times each month, so check back regularly to see the latest treadmill deals.
Digital Trends may earn commission on products purchased through our links, which supports the work we do for our readers.
- Best cheap standing desk deals for March 2021
- Best cheap elliptical machine deals for March 2021
- Best cheap home gym deals for March 2021
- Best cheap NordicTrack home fitness and exercise equipment deals for March 2021
- Best cheap Bowflex and fitness equipment deals for March 2021