The best Cyber Monday deals are still going with strong with nearly every retailer slashing prices on everything from instant pots to connected bikes. One of our favorite retailers, REI, is offering steep discounts on fitness and hiking smartwatches from Garmin and Fitbit. Whether you want a robust hiking watch with color topo maps or a simple tracker for steps and stairs, REI has got you covered. Below we highlight the choice discounts so you can shop without stressing about finding the best deal. If you are looking for backpacking or camping gear, REI has those on sale too.
Garmin Instinct — $200 ($100 off)
The Inspire HR isn’t the most expensive Fitbit, nor does it have the most features. However, it’s most likely exactly what you’re looking for in a fitness tracker. This compact smartwatch utilizes 24/7 heart rate monitoring and up to five days of battery life, so you don’t need to take it off that often unless you really want to. It can track calories, steps, hourly activity, and even sleep. It will even automatically track and record workouts like walks, swimming, and bike rides without you having to lift a finger.
We reviewed the Fitbit Inspire HR and found it to be suitable for casual athletes. Meaning if you’re just looking for something simple, this definitely one of the best and most affordable options for you this Cyber Monday.
Fitbit Inspire HR Fitness Tracker — $69 ($31 off)
If you are looking for a no-fuss fitness tracker, then the Fitbit Inspire HR should be one of your top choices. This slim and stylish smartwatch offers 24/7 heart rate monitoring and sleep tracking for round the clock analysis. A respectable five days of battery life and waterproofing means you never need to take it off even when you hop in the shower. The Inspire HR can track steps, hourly activity, and calories burned. It even detects activities like walking, swimming, and bike and automatically turns on tracking. We reviewed the Fitbit Inspire HR and found it to be ideal for casual athletes who want a fitness-focused tracker.
REI is discounting more than just these two devices. A variety of hiking-centric watches are also on sale along with mid-range smartwatches with music and other consumer-friendly features.
- Garmin Fenix 5X Plus — $600 (save $150)
- Garmin Forerunner 945 — $500 (save $100)
- Garmin Venu — $299 (save $100)
- Garmin Vivomove HR — $150 (save $50)
- Garmin Vivosmart 4 — $100 (save $30)
- Fitbit Ionic — $200 (save $50)
- Fitbit Versa 2 — $149 (save $50)
- Fitbit Charge 3 — $99 (save $50)
Digital Trends may earn commission on products purchased through our links, which supports the work we do for our readers.
- REI sale discounts Garmin and Fitbit smartwatches in time for the holidays
- The best cheap Fitbit alternatives for workouts
- The best fitness trackers for 2019
- Best smartwatch deals for December 2019: Samsung, Fitbit, and Apple Watch sales
- Best Cyber Week Fitbit deals: Huge discounts on fitness trackers