There are still a lot of great discounts on fitness trackers for Cyber Week. In fact, Amazon’s Cyber Week sale is offering sales on smartwatches for the next 12 days. Some of the most formidable price cuts to come out of this sale so far are on Fitbits. We’re also seeing some great deals on the Samsung Galaxy Active 2, Apple Watch, and Garmin smartwatch models as well.
Choosing the best smartwatch deal for you is no easy task, but if you’re in the market for something that will help you keep to your fitness goals, that’s exactly what a Fitbit was designed to do. With big discounts on the Versa, Charge 3, and Inspire, now is a great time to save big on a new fitness tracker.
The Inspire HR isn’t the most expensive Fitbit, nor does it have the most features. However, it’s most likely exactly what you’re looking for in a fitness tracker. This compact smartwatch utilizes 24/7 heart rate monitoring and up to 5 days of battery life, so you don’t need to take it off that often unless you really want to. It can track calories, steps, hourly activity, and even sleep. It will even automatically track and record workouts like walks, swimming, and bike rides without you having to lift a finger.
We reviewed the Fitbit Inspire HR and deemed it a great fitness tracker for casual athletes. Meaning if you’re just looking for something straight-forward, this is one of the best and most affordable options for you this Cyber Week.
- ($20 off): If you’re in the market for something more than just a tracker, the Fitbit Versa Lite is much more like a smartwatch. It’s a stripped-down version of the Versa 2, but it can still receive call, text, and app alerts directly to your wrist. It also comes with more than 15 exercise modes
- ($70 off): This is the most advanced option to come out of the Fitbit lineup so far. It’s a lot like the Lite version, but with the added benefit of letting you download music and utilize Amazon Alexa integration.
- ($17 off): The Charge 3 is basically a beefier version of the Inspire HR. This model comes with more exercise modes and two extra days of battery life, however.
- ($20 off): The Ace 2 is a simple, yet effective activity tracking device for kids. at just $50, it can track active minutes with up to 5 days of continuous battery life.
Chances are you’re going to miss these deals, however, you can always look forward to Black Friday deals.
- The best OnePlus phone deal on Prime Day isn’t the 10 Pro
- Don’t wait for the Pixel Watch, get this $140 smartwatch instead
- Fitbit recalls Ionic smartwatch after several burn reports
- All the best new smartphones from MWC 2022
- The best Apple Watch Series 6 tips and tricks