Love is a lot of things and does a lot of things. Just ask any singer-songwriter. Such a complicated emotion makes for a pretty complicated film landscape, too, especially in the massive Netflix library. The streamer offers a ton of romances, from the hilarious and corny to the cathartic and tear-jerking. There are plenty of romance movies that can feel like chicken soup for the soul, and there are also many that feel like a waste of time. So, to help you find the worthy ones, we’ve curated this list of the best romance movies on Netflix right now.
- The 98 best movies on HBO Max right now (August 2022)
- The best movies on Disney+ right now (August 2022)
- The 64 best movies on Amazon Prime Video (August 2022)
- The 50 best movies on Netflix right now (August 2022)
- The best shows on Netflix right now (August 2022)